Gerard Piqué

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
[tw]676178882983272448[/tw]

Could be to celebrate getting to Japan, could be to celebrate RM's hurting a** :lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Happy to see Piqué didn't perpetuate this petty banter any further... RM, Ramos, Arbeloa are a vile lot and we all should rejoice when they fail but showing good sportsmanship/class is irrespective of the opponent/target

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Ramos: "We all share the blame for tonight. Pique? Tonight's not the best day to talk about that. One must respect their peers."
Ramos on Pique: "In recent years we've learned from Puyol, Xavi, Raúl, Iker to avoid all the unnecessary nonsense."

Neymessi

Seriously look who's talking.

Ramos has to be the worst player in terms of attitude,respecting the players etc after ronaldo.I still remember his tackle on messi and then hitting his teammates that he mentioned we should learn from.

Kragod

Ramos: "We all share the blame for tonight. Pique? Tonight's not the best day to talk about that. One must respect their peers."
Ramos on Pique: "In recent years we've learned from Puyol, Xavi, Raúl, Iker to avoid all the unnecessary nonsense."

Classy guy that Ramos, always avoiding unnecessary nonsense on and off the pitch..:lucho:

AnnieSureshot

Fig 1. Ramos learning form Xavi
xTk9ZyRpwf0EeKcgFi.gif

Fig 2. Ramos learning form Puyol
d2YUMvWCOylyGqwE.gif

AnnieSureshot

That was over 5 years go tbf ,it irrelevant to what he said right now tbh .
What he said about Pique was classy IMO as FCBarca said .no need to bring the old stuff back

Well, I do not think people should get all haughty about behaviours they were guilty of not so long ago. And some might argue they still a bit are. From his mouth it sounds more supercilious than classy to me.

Home of Barca Fans