Gerard Piqué

silvia

pique's arrogance is the reason why barca defense is so shaky. He try to score when he doesn't have to and say so much like barca will win easy and it is coming back as boomerang karma.
plus he doesn't have to throw baits to media if he wants to play spain nt, as much as i abhor Arbeola. He will get old and the time will come he becomes totally cono someday. his sns usage is way out of control. He doesn't have to play troll internet, show it in pitch for 90min ffs!!!

Neymessi

lol.Why are people bashing pique now?When he posted that emoji everybody was like 'omg what a legend' and now this.Its not like he does this all the time so I don't understand how you think he has lost focus because of 'too much social media'.

Observer

Banned
They should lay off social media when it comes to bantering, it has been already proven that it backfires.

It's not their job anyways, be professional and leave the BS to tabloids & "sport journalists".

They can always go back to post family pics, team pics, vacations pics and the occasional copy-pasta inspiring quote.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
They should lay off social media when it comes to bantering, it has been already proven that it backfires.

So you honestly think there is a connection between team performance and the behaviour of a couple of the players on social media?
Pique should post whatever he wants on twitter, as long as he accepts the negative consequences. Personally I'd like to see him refrain from this behaviour but yeah...what are you going to do.

Observer

Banned
So you honestly think there is a connection between team performance and the behaviour of a couple of the players on social media?

NO, but it sure doesn't help.

Also if you are looking for motivation outside the game itself your focus is in the wrong place. Every successful professional knows this.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans