Gerard Piqué

F

Flavia

Tbf. Almost every time I came across Guti's quotes he always sounded respectful towards Barca.

Guti? Are you sure? He mocks Barça and makes insinuations whenever he can. I remember one he said not long ago, after we beat city in the cl in 2014. He insinuated Barça won because the refs were bought. I really don't remember him being respectful, ever.

Richard.H

Pique's behavior will really bite us in the ass if we lose out on a big title this year. All notable RM players, past and present, will go on social media and try to put Pique to shame.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Pique's behavior will really bite us in the ass if we lose out on a big title this year. All notable RM players, past and present, will go on social media and try to put Pique to shame.

Who cares? They'd try to do that anyway.

And if the opposite happens, the Madridistas can stuff it. It's not like they're going to win jack this year anyway. :rofl1:

J

Jamie Cal

whoop-dee-doo.

Still won't have won half as much as Gerard. Hope he never stops laying them.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
CWcJ6VSXIAIqe6I.png:large

Kohe321

What am I looking at? :)

Pique points out the biased reporting from "ABC Deportes" regarding the Club World Cup. They gave RM the front page and wrote something along the lines of "RM wins the club world cup and adds the only missing title to their résumé", and one year later they belittle the achievement of making it to the final when it's Barca who's playing.

Good old hypocritical pro-Madrid media in other words, nothing new really. :lol:

Last edited:
Pique points out the biased reporting from "ABC Deportes" regarding the Club World Cup. They gave RM the front page and wrote something along the lines of "RM wins the club world cup and adds the only missing title to their résumé", and one year later they belittle the achievement of making it to the final when it's Barca who's playing.

Good old hypocritical pro-Madrid media in other words, nothing new really. :lol:

Why call the competition absurd though ? Is there any shred of argumentation or nothing past these headlines ?

F

Flavia

[tw]677867892780568577[/tw]

Puyol did not say that.

Looks like some rm fans twitter are fabricating quotes now too.

Puyol said the whole fuss is being given more importance than it should be(by the press). Not that Pique is giving off field things importance and that he should stop.

Best to check the sources before posting those things here, too.

Home of Barca Fans