Mike the Knife
I'd prefer it if Piqué stopped the social media banter, has to rise above it

Played a great final, especially loved how cool he was in possession

Clockwise

Buccaneer
I'd prefer it if Piqué stopped the social media banter, has to rise above it

Played a great final, especially loved how cool he was in possession

This x 1000

He needs to show more class than that; Other than the bad karma laughing/taunting at a down opponent brings us, it will attract other low class guys (Arbelola, Granero-ffs) to respond and that's not a nice image to have, specially as it reflects on the club as well and not only on him as a player.
And when he inevitably goes through a loss form like any other player, that will come back and bite us in the ass and results in disrespectful comments from others.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
This x 1000

He needs to show more class than that; Other than the bad karma laughing/taunting at a down opponent brings us, it will attract other low class guys (Arbelola, Granero-ffs) to respond and that's not a nice image to have, specially as it reflects on the club as well and not only on him as a player.
And when he inevitably goes through a loss form like any other player, that will come back and bite us in the ass and results in disrespectful comments from others.

Absolutely. This is where the void of a certain profile of leadership would put an end to this immaturity. RM know they are inferior, don't need to rub it in regardless of how vile they might be

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Decent, I guess, but that header straight to the Espanyol players that gave them that massive chance drags his performance down a lot.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
There was no massive chance after that.

There was. A simple pass there by the indecisive Espanyol player and it would've been an easy goal for them.

Also, apparently he received a yellow card after the game for protesting, so cool down, man.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Pique about Espanyol: "They say they are a wonderful minority, so I at least hope to see a full stadium, unlike last game where they were a minority"

[tw]684850859038130177[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans