Gerard Piqué

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I love how he acted as a leader specially when getting in between every fight or confrontation against Espanyol players. He was always there to break fights and always protecting his teammates. I remembered Puyol when I see him like that. Puyol would be so proud to see him acting like a real leader. :)
I know right? He showed good leadership traits yesterday.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The more I think about this, the more I find it utterly ridiculous. What exactly did Pique say that was so bad that incited violence which invited those anti-violence committee basura? Is there such a thing as freedom of speech in Spain? Instead of investigating the real scums such as that Diop idiot and that Pau Lopez duche who committed real acts of violence via either words or physical activities, they put Pique under the magnifying glass. Is there no shame in Spain?

Is Spain still a so-called democracy or a fucking dictatorship, or authoritarian state? Sounds much worse than China.

Hell, I am writing to the Spanish government to rant. Spain you stink

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The more I think about this, the more I find it utterly ridiculous. What exactly did Pique say that was so bad that incited violence which invited those anti-violence committee basura? Is there such a thing as freedom of speech in Spain? Instead of investigating the real scums such as that Diop idiot and that Pau Lopez duche who committed real acts of violence via either words or physical activities, they put Pique under the magnifying glass. Is there no shame in Spain?

Is Spain still a so-called democracy or a fucking dictatorship, or authoritarian state? Sounds much worse than China.

RFEF is still old-fashioned.

Radec

Spanish media is a fucking hypocrite. Mourinho Madrid vs Pep Barcelona was way worst than Barcelona vs Espanyol yet now the RFEF acting like Barcelona players murdered babies. Oh well they gotta try and do things to keep Perez happy.

God Serena

Pique is Catalan and he plays for Barcelona. Whether there's free speech or not doesn't matter.

Neymessi

Should have been TOTY instead of Ramos, 4 Real Madrid players in a trophyless year. Disgrace.

One could argue that its more individual than team in such awards but even individually pique and others were much better than ramos and others.

Kuchi

Pique and busi should have been there, on that stage. Ramos had a mediocre year, in a very mediocre madrid squad. But hell, the only thing that matters is Messi's 5th.

Home of Barca Fans