Gerard Piqué

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Spain definitely has some of the worst fans in the world. Racists, bigots, duche bags, downright awful.

These people lack proper education I think.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think all of us who went to stadiums found ourselves yelling stuff which we don't mean.
Crowd psychology and all. Derbies and poor economy (frustrated fans,) only intensity it.
Still, Pericos went too far.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Pig head for mocking their inability to fill the stadium!? Took way too personal!

Pique might not have aimed at the fans being poor no? I mean they are still Barcelona citizens and people's affection towards a football club would not affect their economic status! There sure must be poor cules too!?

El Flaco

Espanyol fans held up a banner regarding Piqué's wife, Shakira: "Shakira belongs to everybody".

14527172140979.jpg

They also held up an another banner regarding Shakira's ex-boyfriend: "Everything began with you Antonio de la Rua"

14527174022876.jpg

Last edited:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
We should put up a banner next time too: "Your asses belong to Real Madrid."

Mainly because we'd get fined or sanctioned and our spineless president would do nothing. If we're going to get in trouble for things I would rather save it for a club on our level not these waste of spaces

mehdimike

Espanyol fans held up a banner regarding Piqué's wife, Shakira: "Shakira belongs to everybody".

14527172140979.jpg

They also held up an another banner regarding Shakira's ex-boyfriend: "Everything began with you Antonio de la Rua"

14527174022876.jpg

LOoooOL
May be they meant as a singer,they are her fan:))
Yes surely they meant this :D

Home of Barca Fans