Gerard Piqué

Horatio

You're welcome
"Jordi es tan feo" XD

Pique has been trolling Bartra in the last perisocopes. lol

Also nice cameo by Pedro and Aduriz.

Last edited:

El Flaco

I'm sorry, but what did they say in that video? :)

I think many of us (who doesn't understand Spanish at all) would like to know that.

Galning

"Jordi es tan feo" XD

Pique has been trolling Bartra in the last perisocopes. lol

Also nice cameo by Pedro and Aduriz.

Not only on Periscope. He likes to have some fun with Bartra - said he's his pet on the team. Bartra being the typical nice guy who just accepts Piqué's bullshit :lol:

Alik

I thought Pique was more responsible now. Disappointing if true.

Regardless, his performances are still top-notch.

Messi983

So according to Sport article fines are as followed:

- 200€ fine the first time player is late for training, 400€ second time, 800€ third time and so on (multiply x 2 for every next one)

- 400€ fine if player is late for the game (they have to be at Camp Nou 90 minutes before the start of the game) first time, then 1.600€ second time and multiply x 4 for for every next one.

As mentioned Pique had to pay 6.200€, so I guess he was late for training 5 times.

Next one is Neymar (1.200€), then Adriano (1.000€) and Arda (600€).

Our 4 captains (Iniesta, Messi, Busquets and Mascherano) didn't get any fines this season, as well as Suarez and Alves.

Last edited:

AnnieSureshot

So according to Sport article fines are as followed:

- 200€ fine the first time player is late for training, 400€ second time, 800€ third time and so on (multiply x 2 for every next one)

- 400€ fine if player is late for the game (they have to be at Camp Nou 90 minutes before the start of the game) first time, then 1.600€ second time and multiply x 4 for for every next one.

As mentioned Pique had to pay 6.200€, so I guess he was late for training 5 times.

Next one is Neymar (1.200€), then Adriano (1.000€) and Arda (600€).

Our 4 captains (Iniesta, Messi, Busquets and Mascherano) didn't get any fines this season, as well as Suarez and Alves.

According to this system it's impossible for Neymar to get €1200, or am I missing something?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
That would be 3x late for training (800€) and 1 time late for a game (400€) = 1200€ for Ney.

I guess.

It's possible if Neymar misses training zero times but missed the matches 1.66 (approx) times.

Or if anyone can solve this equation:

23 = 3*(2)^a + (2)^(2b+1)

Just need to get values for a and b.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans