Gerard Piqué

CatalinR10

Or if anyone can solve this equation:

23 = 3*(2)^a + (2)^(2b+1)

giphy.gif

Messi983

According to this system it's impossible for Neymar to get €1200, or am I missing something?

Yes, I figured that out too. Maybe there is some mistake in Sport's article. Only other explanation I have is maybe fines are carying over the season and Ney was late to training last season and was fined 200€ and then this season he gets fines of 400€ and 800€. But that's not very likely.

aaron101

Why the hell is Del Fasque playing him 90 mins?

He did that before. He played all Barca players and most of them played 90 mins while he rested ALL Real Madrid players. I think it was also before the Clasico. He's a Madridista and that's expected. That's the only thing he can do now to help his beloved club (Real Madrid).

Darko

He's a defender, he can literally play every single game. He's walking the entire 90 minutes, the only risk is him getting injured during a bad tackle.

Horatio

You're welcome
Haha wow those last periscopes. This can't go on for much longer. Casillas was clearly uncomfortable and slightly annoyed by Pique. XD

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Haha wow those last periscopes. This can't go on for much longer. Casillas was clearly uncomfortable and slightly annoyed by Pique. XD

Well, can you blame him with the way Pique was acting? Didn't exactly try to make it comfortable bringing up the 6-2 win, that he doesn't want there to be held elections at RM because he likes the way things are going etc.

Galning

If Casillas didn't want to be there he would've left, he's not a child. They also talked about Barça losing against Madrid. Casillas also said it was the first and last time he was on it 'cause it's not really his thing.

Home of Barca Fans