Gerard Piqué

Messi983

Remember a few years ago when people were questioning him? Those days are long gone.

Well, to be fair people were right to question his performances at that time when he wasn't totally focused on football. I admit that I was between people who were ready to give up on him. I thought he had won everything in his career, has Shakira for his GF (which was a clear distraction for him for some time), he played poker at nights and I thought he just lost motivation to continue to play football on top level. I give a lot of credit to Lucho to again bring the best out of Pique but of course that also wouldn't be possible without Gerard. I'm just happy we get his best version back. There is no better CB for us than Pique in his top form.

Antimadridista1

He's been at a very high and consistent level for the past two years and a half.
Excellent performance today. He brings a lot of confidence to the back line.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Masche gets a lot of the applauds, but this is the guy who's been Barca's true defensive leader the last three seasons. Really stepped up and improved a lot on his weaknesses such as not using his height well in aerial duels(defensive ones), he's gotten more physical and remain focused 100%, instead of switching on and off during games.

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Everytime I praise this guy I feel like I'm jinxing it, hahaha... I don't why, it doesn't happen with other players, only him...

El Flaco

Pique's uncalled handball vs. Borussia Mönchengladbach

[gfy]ImpeccableUnhappyAldabratortoise[/gfy]

[gfy]UnconsciousShabbyIsopod[/gfy]

Pique's goal vs. Borussia Mönchengladbach

[gfy]ChillyLegitimateAmericanredsquirrel[/gfy]

[gfy]CandidCompleteFirebelliedtoad[/gfy]

Home of Barca Fans