Gerard Piqué

Bardh

It's amazing how dangerous he can be in attack! He's not the best CB in the world but most of the time he's decent. He needs to form a relationship with Umtiti. His injury definitely hurt our form. I hope they can build an instinct in playing together as it is our only hope in having a stable defense -- a huge prerequisite for winning titles no matter how strong the attack. I just hope the Club wakes up to our defensive troubles and looks for a CB in January.

NorthernVictory

One of my best friends (the guy who got me into football, actually) is a die-hard Madridista, but actually has Pique as his favorite CB since he transferred back to Barcelona. This guy understand football at a very good level (not just your typical layman/casual fan) so that should tell you something.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I've been harping about tall forward as backup options for years. How is our management blind to all benefits?

We did have Ibra but he's poor in air for his height.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Catalan Statement? Spain’s Gerard Pique appears to have cut the Spanish flag off his shirt sleeves

pikshirt-1024x768.jpg

Seriously, if he's such a proud Catalan he should stop playing for Spain altogether. I find his behaviour to be stupid at times and it's not the first time he's behaved like an idiot.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I know, but with Pique does he deserve benefit of the doubt given past actions? Anyway maybe it was just hot and he cut his long-sleeve shirt, he does like the long-sleeve's.

When did he ever disrespect Spain? Not to mention that he has constantly outperformed Ramos for the national team.

Home of Barca Fans