Gerard Piqué

PhilS

Until Mathieu lost his head, I was thinking all 4 Barca CBs were better than any of City's. I think the team will be fine while Pique is out.

El Flaco

Eduardo Inda (director & founder of newspaper OK Diario) on Gerard Piqué

"Neither a puppet [for Florentino Peréz] nor OK Diario have kicked you out of the national team.

Your nonsense, your childishness and your anti-Spanish sentiment has kicked you out. I have not made the people whistle you in training and in matches. Those people criticise you because you don't feel the Spanish colours.

"You have all the right in the world to be pro-independence, but that right comes with a consequence.

"If you don't believe in Spain, which is very respectable, don't play for the national team. You join up with the national team because you like money more than a fat kid likes cake."

http://www.espnfc.com/spanish-prime...ctor-hits-back-at-spain-defender-gerard-pique

Horatio

You're welcome
So why is he insisting Pique was kicked out? To frame it so that Pique committed some mistake and got punished? You could flip it around and ask yourself if Pique has such strong anti-Spanish sentiments why the hell the national team keeps calling him up. Because they're weak and they need him.

Anyway, when Pique leaves it will be on his own free will.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pique trolls Cristiano

[tw]789860799821058048[/tw]

Pique posted "Boooooom" tweet right after Lionel Messi winner because....
Every very time Ronaldo scores a goal, he runs, jumps and comes down screaming "BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!". The funny thing is Ronaldo does this celebration only for meaningless goals, those that don't really decide a game.

Home of Barca Fans