Gerard Piqué

SahanBarca

Pique: The decision to leave Spain NT is mine. Marca, AS, Twitter or Perez's puppets didn't force me, it's my decision."
"We're in this group to try and finish first. We need to win tomorrow."
"The team is comfortable playing with three at the back, I don't know if we'll play with three or four tomorrow."
"Neymar has great potential, he is still young, let's hope we can enjoy him here for many years."
"I think Messi is the best in the world, no doubts. He gives us a lot, if he's 100% or 10%. Just his presence on the pitch means a lot."
"I set short, mid and long-term goals. This is the club of my life, the club I love."
"Pep's Barcelona or Lucho's? It's very difficult. We won the same titles, I have a good relationship with both."
"Pep had an effect on us all. There was a before and an after. He changed the history of this club."
"Pep trying to sign Neymar, Messi? It's no surprise they want to sign the world's best players."
"We need to focus on what we do, we need to try and win the game, we need to follow our own path."
"In November if the Spain coach calls me I will go. It is a final decision. I wasn't too happy after the false news."
"After 10 years I believe I deserve to leave when and how I want to."
"I wanted to quit Spain in 2014, I didn't have the motivation. But they convinced me to change my mind."
" I don't get tired I love it. Playing every three days is what my body is used to over the years. I'm sure I'll be rested at some point."

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No worries :umtiti: is back.
We will be fine in his absence

Have a quick recovery geri

As great as he is, Umtiti still lacks experience with us, plus Masch has deteriorated so much that I am not sure if a Umtiti-Masch CB pairing is reassuring at all.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
We'll miss his leadership and it's a shame because he had great momentum lately... Hope he's back soon, even though I totally trust Masch - Umtiti pairing...

impeh

Hi, its me..
Official: Pique will be sidelined for 3 weeks with sprained ligaments in right ankle & Alba to miss 2 weeks due to strained left hamstring.

Home of Barca Fans