Gerard Piqué

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Poor Pique thought Neymar was actually being unsure and influenced by his father when in reality he is just waiting to pick up his "loyalty" bonus.

You are a good man Gerard.

barcanuck

Poor Pique thought Neymar was actually being unsure and influenced by his father when in reality he is just waiting to pick up his "loyalty" bonus.

You are a good man Gerard.

Bhaahaha he needs some courses in contract law.

What a joke our board is why would you have a 3-4 year loyalty bonus in the summer when transfers can happen. They should be given after transfer season closes not before. Part of me thinks Ney's dad has been working on this deal for a while now knowing he can get the $25 mill from us then next day have a P$G signing bonus for $40 mill. What a time to be alive in Ney's house and entourage.

Barcilliant

Bhaahaha he needs some courses in contract law.

What a joke our board is why would you have a 3-4 year loyalty bonus in the summer when transfers can happen. They should be given after transfer season closes not before. Part of me thinks Ney's dad has been working on this deal for a while now knowing he can get the $25 mill from us then next day have a P$G signing bonus for $40 mill. What a time to be alive in Ney's house and entourage.

We should give a ten million bonus to any player who breaks Neymar's legs. Our players and board got played by Neymar.

Who cares about RM fans.

He was right from his perspective (which is that keeping neymar would have been good)
It only pressured Neymar more, but the little cunt was gone well before anyone else knew about this.

Now everyone knows Neymar deceived the locker room as well. He is so dead to this institution, only Figo tops him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If he cared about Madridistas, he would have crumbled under all that pressure by now.

If anything his motivation seem to shoot up by it.

El Barcelona

Few day's a go I read somewhere that Barca could use the Ney money for a CB because they still haven't bought one after departure off Puyol. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans