Gerard Piqué

MIXA

There’s a part of me that wants UEFA to enforce the FFP and bring Neymar back. Not that I want Neymar back.

It would just be entertaining for Pique to have the last laugh on Twitter. And besides, imagine the expression on the players faces when Neymar returns to training. The awkwardness of it all would be a truly golden moment – perhaps best reserved for a spin off football comedy movie some day.

El Barcelona

There’s a part of me that wants UEFA to enforce the FFP and bring Neymar back. Not that I want Neymar back.

It would just be entertaining for Pique to have the last laugh on Twitter. And besides, imagine the expression on the players faces when Neymar returns to training. The awkwardness of it all would be a truly golden moment – perhaps best reserved for a spin off football comedy movie some day.
Nah I really pumped now with the Dembélé rumors, if we spend those 222mil wise we're going to be a lot stronger in the future.

slicknick

As a Barca fan, after so many years, I can honestly say Pique can really be complete garbage when he doesn't find his feet... Tonight is one such evening

N612

3 goals completely his fault... nothing new. Always lacking the defensive aggression...useless one on one. Useless in a system. He has been covered uo for many years and some coach should bench him already

Home of Barca Fans