Gerard Piqué

K

kallo

so some drunk spits on your mother you are cool with that yeah?
i dont know how i would react. im quit sure that i wouldnt be violent towards them, because they not in control of their actions. i would show forgiveness.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he's hardly some yob out in the street spitting on some random guy to show disrespect.

he's a goofball hanging out with his goofball friend at a part where they're both drunk. they know that guy (whoeever he is) and decide to spit on him for a laugh.

is it obnoxious? yes.

did he perhaps need an arm round the shoulder and a word in his ear to calm down? yes.

but that's as far as it needed to go.

christ almighty.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
:lol:

oh god the overreaction in here is phenomenal.
Shut up. You're a manc and a hypocrite, no wonder you're condoning this once again. Always the same story Meta.

Anyway
Pique was drunk as fuck and everyone on the bus got slightly annoyed:
http://nl.tinypic.com/player.php?v=izvtqf&s=3

This bit is awesome, his face when he spreads his arms :lol:
mtqctw.gif

koko

disgraceful by cesc as well really...god knows what piques had in his mouth the last couple of days too i cant be sure that was even 100% saliva

K

kallo

you are projecting your feelings now. anyone who has been in a club must have encountered an abrasive drunk atleast once, its how you react towards them that is telling of what kind of person you are.
They are drunk so they have no control, but you being sober have control over your actions. and if you fail to show empathy and forgive them, then it reflects poorly on you. spit comes right of with a bit of cleaning, but beating a guy up for doing something he didnt have control over is not justifiable.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
hahahahah i just can't stop laughing. what the fuck they seem like me and my friends jumping around hitting each other with the hand :p

Messi__10

I know that they are drunk but you just don't do these kind of things... However I really like the reaction of fabregas when the spit hits the man (on his shirt I think)... it was like "ow shit" :p

koko

you are projecting your feelings now. anyone who has been in a club must have encountered an abrasive drunk atleast once, its how you react towards them that is telling of what kind of person you are.
They are drunk so they have no control, but you being sober have control over your actions. and if you fail to show empathy and forgive them, then it reflects poorly on you. spit comes right of with a bit of cleaning, but beating a guy up for doing something he didnt have control over is not justifiable.

spitting on someone is considered assault beating someone who spits on you is self defense spit on me and i will beat your ass legally thats my justification that i acted within the law

wait a minute kallo have you ever been drunk cos the way youre talking it doesnt sound like you have...whats the limit how far can a drunk person go before they are accountable for their actions in your eyes?

Forrest Gump

You shouldn't overrate these things. Ok, its not the proper way to behave but they're celebrating to be World Champions. Nobody will talk about this crap in a few weeks.

barca96

Anyway
Pique was drunk as fuck and everyone on the bus got slightly annoyed:
http://nl.tinypic.com/player.php?v=izvtqf&s=3
]

nice video. those 2 look like 2 naughty boys running around at the back during a school trip.
i hope neither of them get married. they need each other.
they love each other so much. and they're so playful. always joking around.
it would be good for our dressing room!

and cesc got a beating from pique :lol:

btw why was puyol pulling pique's shirt? didnt see anything wrong with pique's action there.
and in the end, puyol tagged along. he couldnt resist :p

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans