Gerard Piqué

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Ok, so if there was some little chav you knew who was drunk celebrating, came up to you and spat on you, wouldn't you think he was scum? Genuine question.
I'd say that is a pretty similar scenario.

it's really not.

nothing is similar to that scenario, except that exact scenario.

and if I were in that guys shoes, at most I'd go have a word with piqué and tell him to calm down.

but I probably wouldn't give a fuck, because we'd have just won the world cup.

maz

I walk the line
Spitting on another person is pretty low, unless that person is part of a game of spitting at each other. You can't use being drunk as an excuse. If you graffitied on a wall when you're sober, then you should get punished for graffiting on a wall. If you graffiti on a wall when you're drunk, you still should get punished for graffiting on a wall.

zanela

One of the most historic moments of your life and instead of living fully and remembering it, you ruin the moment with intoxication and getting wasted. You do stupid things and regret later.

Can't condone Piqué's act.

V

Valon

Rofl @ the 'moral' people here. As if you wouldn't do stupid things when you're celebrating your first World Cup for your country.

S

Super Pippo

One of the most historic moments of your life and instead of living fully and remembering it, you ruin the moment with intoxication and getting wasted. You do stupid things and regret later.

Can't condone Piqué's act.
Well, yuh.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Rofl @ the 'moral' people here. As if you wouldn't do stupid things when you're celebrating your first World Cup for your country.

Yeah you're right, everyone would do that when they were celebrating their first world cup for their country. Because Puyol, Valdes, Xavi, Iniesta, Villa, they were all spitting on other people now weren't they? Am I not understanding you correctly, or are you saying that if you were in Pique's position you would spit on other people too? Because that's sad. I wonder what the reaction would have been on this forum if Casillas or Ramos had done something like this.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
also people really need to realise that piqué is a 23 year old fratboy jock.

I know he's good-looking and plays with incredible elegance, but he's not a sensitive indie kid like gourcuff, he's a rowdy fratboy extrovert.

he's ferris bueller.

cesc is cameron. or maybe sloane.

actually I guess zlatan would be sloane.

vykvbl.gif

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Yeah you're right, everyone would do that when they were celebrating their first world cup for their country. Because Puyol, Valdes, Xavi, Iniesta, Villa, they were all spitting on other people now weren't they? Am I not understanding you correctly, or are you saying that if you were in Pique's position you would spit on other people too? Because that's sad. I wonder what the reaction would have been on this forum if Casillas or Ramos had done something like this.

puyol = 32, possibly a rowdy fratboy
xavi = 30, not a rowdy fratboy
iker = 29, not a rowdy fratboy
villa = 28, not a rowdy fratboy
valdés = 28, not a rowdy fratboy
iniesta = 26, not a rowdy fratboy
ramos = 24, a rowdy fratboy
piqué = 23, a rowdy fratboy

CON
TEXT

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
puyol = 32, possibly a rowdy fratboy
xavi = 30, not a rowdy fratboy
iker = 29, not a rowdy fratboy
villa = 28, not a rowdy fratboy
valdés = 28, not a rowdy fratboy
iniesta = 26, not a rowdy fratboy
ramos = 24, a rowdy fratboy
piqué = 23, a rowdy fratboy

CON
TEXT

That's such a weak argument. Basically you're saying spitting on other people is justifiable for Pique because he's a type of person that would do that. Might as well say it's okay for Gerrard to beat up people because he's a violent thug. Oh and he was drunk too, which is a perfect excuse for someone to get away with anything, as suggested by members of this forum.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
That's such a weak argument. Basically you're saying spitting on other people is justifiable for Pique because he's a type of person that would do that. Might as well say it's okay for Gerrard to beat up people because he's a violent thug. Oh and he was drunk too, which is a perfect excuse for someone to get away with anything, as suggested by members of this forum.

I never said it's justifiable, learn to read.

is it good he spat on this guy? of course not. as I've said over and over. it's not a nice thing to do. but is it the end of the world? not even close. it's a bit of spit. it'll wash right out. he's not hurt anybody (nice daily mail-esque tactics comparing it to gerrard glassing a DJ, btw) he's not broken any laws, he's just done something a bit distasteful is all.

he's a rowdy fratboy, he's gonna do rowdy things, get used to it.

don't like it? don't support him then. but stop coming in here with your righteous indignation and start acting all high and mighty.

K

kallo

spitting on someone is considered assault beating someone who spits on you is self defense spit on me and i will beat your ass legally thats my justification that i acted within the law

wait a minute kallo have you ever been drunk cos the way youre talking it doesnt sound like you have...whats the limit how far can a drunk person go before they are accountable for their actions in your eyes?

look im not saying that they are totally not accountable for their actions. im just saying take it into consideration before you judge them. they do it in court, why cant you?. and just because its legal to beat their ass doesnt mean you have? i get the feeling that you are the self-righteous type. im not trying to offend you, its just how im understanding your responses.

Home of Barca Fans