Gerard Piqué

dostoevskij

its just this scum Tebas, making a show and dissing pique and barca.
the comitee wont act, if they do, they would have to work 24/7 all year for all the complaints that would come one. they may be corrupt, but they are not stupid. or maybe they give him a symbolic fine, like 2000 euro for heating up the atmosphere with this cornella talk etc. blablablabla

gasgas

Both Pique and Ramos have performed better in the clutch than the great defenders like Chiellini and Thiago Silva have done. Give me that over those collapsing under just a bit of pressure.

Define overrated.

gasgas

You should not use words you do not know gasgas.

PM me your address and I'll send you a little dictionary you can take with yourself everywhere.

I know the meaning.
I wanted to check whether you do, because it seems you don't basing on how you replied

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I know the meaning.
I wanted to check whether you do, because it seems you don't basing on how you replied

I do know the word.

The overrated Pique and Ramos are more clutch than any of the 'great defenders' that are not overrated.

Would take those two over anyone else. So them being overrated doesn't matter when they don't turn into chicken shit at the slightest of pressure applied.

Perhaps look up interpretation in the dictionary I'll send you.

In fact them being good in the clutch ironically makes them less overrated than a Thiago Silva who starts crying like a baby when he has to take a penalty. So perhaps not the most overrated defenders in their generation after all?

Do you have anymore hot takes? Or are you keen to explain them instead of posting one liners everywhere?

Last edited:

gasgas

I do know the word.

The overrated Pique and Ramos are more clutch than any of the 'great defenders' that are not overrated.

Would take those two over anyone else.

Perhaps look up interpretation in the dictionary I'll send you.

You claim you do but your follow up sentences say otherwise.

I think you need to read the dictionary first.

El Flaco

[tw]960643261944737792[/tw]

La Liga has denounced the Piqué gesture and will open a file. If this gesture is considered to be a provocation to the public or an offensive gesture, it could be sanctioned from 1 to 3 games.

Home of Barca Fans