Gerard Piqué

El Gato

Villarato!
How is this guy still in your club? And to think some Cules still stick up for him. With all the shit he’s done he’d be out of any serious institution in a heartbeat.

fergus90

I agree with Ter Stegen being captain. Pique was great but his sheer arrogance far outweighs his current footballing ability these days. He can't keep himself out of the limelight.

tacticvarium

Leaders don't always have to be a loud guy.
Busi is a calm leader type.
He takes care of new players and kids from La Masia and actively involves himself with coaches regarding the team's tactical approaches.

fergus90

This stuff would of never of happened if Pep, Xavi and Puyol were still at the club. They would of told Pique to shut the fuck up and concentrate on his football, the success has driven his ego beyond control. I don't care what reasons he gives for filming, it turns the club into a circus yet again for another season.

Maybe if he concentrated on what he's paid to do, he'd contribute to us performing better. He's supposed to be one of the experienced leaders in the squad, a man who represents Barca and what it stands for, but the reality is he's an attention seeking clown who is nowhere near as important as he thinks he is.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He's the only one who has the balls to tell Piqué to shut up when it's needed and the only player who doesn't give a fuck about Neymar after he left us while the others keep praising him.

And also an entitled greedy prick who is soon getting his big pay raise after creating a stir in the media. Knowing very well we got a big problem already with high salaries at the club. Well done by him. The guy never stood up like some kind of leader when shit got tough, either. Just laid down to die like the rest of the spoiled lot showing no character.

Stoichkov1

And also an entitled greedy prick who is soon getting his big pay raise after creating a stir in the media. Knowing very well we got a big problem already with high salaries at the club. Well done by him. The guy never stood up like some kind of leader when shit got tough, either. Just laid down to die like the rest of the spoiled lot showing no character.

Which stir?

Asylum15

I'm fucking stunned he could be so stupid.

If it's true Griezmann had two endings recorded then Pique banked on the wrong one and now looks an idiot.

If he left, I'd get over it.

xXKonan

It kinda says something Pique is approaching Alba levels for me as one of the least liked players in this current Barca Squad.

Two summers in a row he manages to make a fool of not only himself but the club as well. this time he puts his own business above the club even when it makes the Club look bad. No I'm not some board apologist either. It's just fucking pathetic by Pique.

I'm not even surprised either, he hasn't had a good season either and isn't anywhere near Captain material either. Dude seems focused on what would make him look like a clown.

Home of Barca Fans