Gerard Piqué

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
His mind is on attentions and his business, not football anymore. He will probably be a very successful business man in the future but I really don't want him to run our club.

Stoichkov1

It kinda says something Pique is approaching Alba levels for me as one of the least liked players in this current Barca Squad.

Two summers in a row he manages to make a fool of not only himself but the club as well. this time he puts his own business above the club even when it makes the Club look bad. No I'm not some board apologist either. It's just fucking pathetic by Pique.

I'm not even surprised either, he hasn't had a good season either and isn't anywhere near Captain material either. Dude seems focused on what would make him look like a clown.

I'm mad at him like you but I don't agree he hasn't had a good season.

Raketa10

And some were saying he deserves to be one of team captains. :facepalm: What a truly disgusting man! I honestly feel sorry for Messi right now. The amount of idiots he is surrounded with is enormous. Now when Iniesta is gone level of IQ in this team is terribly low.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

And some were saying he deserves to be one of team captains. :facepalm: What a truly disgusting man. I honestly feel sorry for Messi right now. The amount of idiots he is surrounded with is enormous.

Barca has great financial power and influence to players but it's being run by idiots.

Asylum15

Gerard Piqué

Verified account

@3gerardpique

Otra manera de ver la vida del futbolista y sus dudas para tomar la decisión más importante de su carrera. Gracias al equipo de @Kosmos_Studios y en especial a @AntoGriezmann por estas últimas semanas. Decidiste quedarte en el @Atleti y espero que te vaya genial esta temporada!

Is this guy fucking OK?

Raketa10

[tw]1007355875210727424[/tw]

The point of the video was to show another side of football, the decision making during the career and how difficult it can be.

How difficult it can be? PIQUE YOU FUCKING IDIOT! How difficult it can be?!?!? What exactly? Will you earn 20 or 25 mil per season? You fucking stupid motherfucker try feeding kids with 10 USD in your pocket you fucking uneducated cunt! Thats something hard and not the life of stupid footballers whose only concern is what type of car will they drive the next day. What we witnesed today is the proof that majority of players today are a fucking rock bottom of human race.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's like a disease, but it starts from the top.

With proper leadership at board level with a President that isn't a meek, pathetic character, no player would dare pull off stunts like this.

Forget the 1st team, the club itself lacks leadership, credibility, accountability and transparency.

Raketa10

This is the worst disrespect towards the club shown by a Barca player in the history of FC Barcelona. Well done Pique you shown us all tha you truly are a disgusting human beeing.

Devils

Sorry, but the club shouldn't have to babysit a grown ass man or get involved in his external business ventures.

Pique should have the common sense and responsibility to realize this was FUCKING DISGUSTING to produce and promote.

I would much rather have MAtS as the figurehead representative of this club than this Catalan clown.

Barcilliant

How difficult it can be? PIQUE YOU FUCKING IDIOT! How difficult it can be?!?!? What exactly? Will you earn 20 or 25 mil per season? You fucking stupid motherfucker try feeding kids with 10 USD in your pocket you fucking uneducated cunt! Thats something hard and not the life of stupid footballers whose only concern is what type of car will they drive the next day. What we witnesed today is the proof that majority of players today are a fucking rock bottom of human race.

This.

Fucking players nowadays live in a complete bubble. I wish we could bust these mutha fuckers down to normal status.

Fuck Pique. Piece of shit.

Home of Barca Fans