Gerard Piqué

jamrock

Y'all need to chill the F out,so he made a video what's the big deal, the engery is being directed at the wrong person.

Richard.H

It's like a disease, but it starts from the top.

With proper leadership at board level with a President that isn't a meek, pathetic character, no player would dare pull off stunts like this.

Forget the 1st team, the club itself lacks leadership, credibility, accountability and transparency.

This post should be stickied

Kingkongkong

Wolfe
Ramos and pique are almost alike in terms of behaviour, on and OFF the pitch.
Barcelona fans defends pique just as you defend Ramos, please try to look inwards sometime instead of just being a prick.
Dont spread this Madrid propaganda all over the page, please.
This forum is one of the better in terms of tone and of being objective, please dont ruin this.

El Gato

Villarato!
Wolfe
Ramos and pique are almost alike in terms of behaviour, on and OFF the pitch.
Barcelona fans defends pique just as you defend Ramos, please try to look inwards sometime instead of just being a prick.
Dont spread this Madrid propaganda all over the page, please.
This forum is one of the better in terms of tone and of being objective, please dont ruin this.

They are nothing alike mate. Polar opposites. Ramos is mentioned in the same leadership categories as Iniesta (which TBF is kind of ironic because Andres is more like Iker in those terms) even by Xavi and he captains Spain ahead of Silva and other senior players. Piqué at this point is a skilled nuisance that everyone is used to so they ignore his stuff.

Joan

Wolfe is right on this. Ramos disgusts me, can't help myself, but he's a leader. Will always show up when needed.

Pique is not. Never will be.

xXKonan

I thought Pique had changed his ways after Lucho put him in his place during the 2014/15 season and even the 15/16 season and I started to think him being Captain material might not be out of the question.

But it seems he finds ways to completely shoot himself in the foot and embarrass not only himself but the Club as well. Even going as far as putting his own business interests above the Club itself while he's still a player.

I have no qualms about his business interests and he seems to be a intelligent guy as well. But in this case just very stupid by him. I hate this board and Segura so fucking much, but god damn man he not only made a fool of himself but he also made the club a even bigger joke.

Also for those r/Barca and Twitter Barca brats reading this thread and don't have the balls to make an account on here. Pique isn't anywhere near perfect as you guys think he is.

Sorin

Look at this mfucker Wolfe trying to talk shit when he'll defend that pathetic bunch of butchers that are Casemiro, Ramos, Marcelo etc. or his club talking behind the back of their country Federation. FFS Ramos intentionally injured 2 players in one final. And spare me the benefit of doubt, the guy has none after the crap he pulled over the years. A leader that should be red carded almost every match is no fucking leader. What is pathetic is that even Barca fans peddle this bullshit. Disgusting all around.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
^

Don't fully buy the Ramos is great leader argument either. He seems to have the charisma and authority necessary of a leader, but on the other hand he sets a really poor example.

Home of Barca Fans