Gerard Piqué

Devils

i'm not calling people out, just you for being sensitive.. someone get him a pacifier or his milk kid is acting up

lmao i was beginning to think i was the only one thinking this, based on some comments you would think pique fucked messi's wife or something
instead he got the hopes up of some self entitled "fans" because of a tweet..

some of you are very sensitive lol

Yikes.

Feels like I'm arguing with a mentally challenged person.

I'm sure most children have a higher mental capacity than you. So I'm not going to take your kid comment as an insult. :lol:

Nothanks

im still laughing at the fact you get embarrassed for another person and hold it with any value, you take twitter, tv programs and players far too seriously.
so entitled that you got excited over a popcorn tweet that umtiti and pique had and upset the decision didn't go your way

you sound like a spoiled brat who started watching football recently if you think these things are new.

Devils

im still laughing at the fact you get embarrassed for another person and hold it with any value, you take twitter, tv programs and players far too seriously.
so entitled that you got excited over a popcorn tweet that umtiti and pique had and upset the decision didn't go your way

you sound like a spoiled brat who started watching football recently if you think these things are new.

Those statements are official communications from the club. If someone is not supposed to take that seriously, what are we supposed to take seriously, genius?

Expecting professional behavior from the club isn't entitled or spoiled. It's common courtesy and should be expected from any professional organization.

You know nothing and are just evading at this point because your little attempt to mock people for criticizing Pique has made you look like a bigger idiot than anyone else on here.

Nothanks

the fact you think players should act like businessmen / lawyers or political figures is hilarious, their biggest demographic on twitter / tv programs are teenagers and you getting worked up over a popcorn joke from either umtiti and pique makes me think you are a very sensitive bitch who walks through life getting offended over everything.

if you believe players need to set an example or show professionalism for the snowflakes like you then really man you need to re evaluate you're life.

Devils

the fact you think players should act like businessmen / lawyers or political figures is hilarious, their biggest demographic on twitter / tv programs are teenagers and you getting worked up over a popcorn joke from either umtiti and pique makes me think you are a very sensitive bitch who walks through life getting offended over everything.

if you believe players need to set an example or show professionalism for the snowflakes like you then really man you need to re evaluate you're life.

Wrong again.

I expect senior players to not get involved in media shitstorms that reflect badly on the fans and the club. Especially when it doesn't involve players within the club itself and result in a loss for the club. And yes, it's not too expect professional media communications from our directors. Barca is a political club and the people in charge get elected through a political process.

Here's a bit of truth for you, Pique is a businessman and he has become a political figure at the club saying he would like to be FCB president one day and has also become a political figure for Catalunya. So to make a fool of the club and shamelessly promote a low budget production company, isn't necessarily the smartest move for a senior player or someone with political aspirations at the club to get to the highest level.

Oh the sensitive argument again...this is coming from someone who again knows fuck all about on goings at the club, can't address point when called out on and can't even put together coherent statements.

How you gonna call people sensitive when you're a fucking clown yourself and suffocating your own ignorance? SMH. :lol:

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Wrong again.

I expect senior players to not get involved in media shitstorms that reflect badly on the fans and the club. Especially when it doesn't involve players within the club itself and result in a loss for the club. And yes, it's not too expect professional media communications from our directors. Barca is a political club and the people in charge get elected through a political process.

Here's a bit of truth for you, Pique is a businessman and he has become a political figure at the club saying he would like to be FCB president one day and has also become a political figure for Catalunya. So to make a fool of the club and shamelessly promote a low budget production company, isn't necessarily the smartest move for a senior player or someone with political aspirations at the club to get to the highest level.

Oh the sensitive argument again...this is coming from someone who again knows fuck all about on goings at the club, can't address point when called out on and can't even put together coherent statements.

How you gonna call people sensitive when you're a fucking clown yourself and suffocating your own ignorance? SMH. :lol:

No need to waste your time and argue with him any more.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Should focus on his football first and foremost. He looks so shaky and nervous out there today.

All the non-football stuff is great and all, but not if it affects the club or his game.

Bartra would probably look better out there right now.

Home of Barca Fans