Gerard Piqué

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's a controversial opinion, but I do believe Ramos is a good leader, at least for Real Madrid.

That's despite his other issues.

Barça right now have no leader at any level. Our last leader was Xavi and Mascherano if you want to count him, but he had less influence due to being an outsider to put it that way.

GOAT_SUAREZ

It's a controversial opinion, but I do believe Ramos is a good leader, at least for Real Madrid.

Barça right now have no leader at any level. Our last leader was Xavi and Mascherano if you want to count him, but he had less influence due to being an outsider to put it that way.

It's a huge issue.

Raketa10

Also you can't buy a proper leader you have to raise him up within the club. Best captains are always a home grown players.

Barcilliant

The problem lies not only with Pique but plenty of other players too. There is a culture of entitlement among many of the players. I'm sick of it. Barto is an issue, the board is an issue but sadly the players and the manages are an issue too.
Valverde is slack and the players take advantage of this.

Devils

As clutch as Ramos was during the 2014 CL, I don't see the great leadership elsewhere.

Zidane was an incredible leader that brought harmony and cohesion to that club. We'll see how Ramos conducts himself and the team now that Zidane is gone.

I will admit he's better than Pique though who is just a walking joke these days.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
As clutch as Ramos was during the 2014 CL, I don't see the great leadership elsewhere.

Zidane was an incredible leader that brought harmony and cohesion to that club. We'll see how Ramos conducts himself and the team now that Zidane is gone.

I will admit he's better than Pique though who is just a walking joke these days.

Well, Zidane then.

But the point is that there's no such leader at Barça.

Our President is pathetic. None of our players are in that mould and let's be honest, neither is Valverde.

Raketa10

The problem lies not only with Pique but plenty of other players too. There is a culture of entitlement among many of the players. I'm sick of it. Barto is an issue, the board is an issue but sadly the players and the manages are an issue too.
Valverde is slack and the players take advantage of this.

For me Pique is one of the major issues since he should have been an example but he turned out to be a truly bad example for younger players like Umtiti. We need an overhaul like we had when Pep took the team.

snowy

Just get Cantona already! He'll bench any1 he feels like and he'll kick Barto's butt into zzze vacuum of space via an orbital slingshot round KK's BBB ..... :innocent:

Nothanks

This is going to sound kind of offensive, but jeez, you guys are really some of the most spoiled people on the planet.
Acting as if your club is in some sort of meltdown that needs massive change, when you won yet another domestic double, you walked it, in fact.
Seriously, get a grip.

lmao i was beginning to think i was the only one thinking this, based on some comments you would think pique fucked messi's wife or something
instead he got the hopes up of some self entitled "fans" because of a tweet..

some of you are very sensitive lol

Devils

lmao i was beginning to think i was the only one thinking this, based on some comments you would think pique fucked messi's wife or something
instead he got the hopes up of some self entitled "fans" because of a tweet..

some of you are very sensitive lol

Or just maybe fans are tired of the number of humiliations that are going on at this club involved transfer dealing and occurring on the pitch.

Oh wow we've won a domestic double.

I guess that negates our club making a fool of themselves in the recent Neymar, Coutinho, Dembele and Griezmann sagas or on the pitch with the comedic CL humiliations occurring against Rome, Juventus and Atletico.

But hey, yeah let's keep having internal people at the club make fools of Barca for the world to see just as long as win few trophies that neglect that.

Last edited:

Nothanks

coutinho and dembele were humiliations for us? what?
neymar we had no control in, no one expected a 222m buyout to ever be activated this soon. i don't consider that humiliation
griezmann, we offered him wages, he took the better deal this is football all clubs do this how is this humiliation

pique's tweet is humiliation?

you're a sensitive kid if you get hurt by entertainment. (which is all that twitter is in the end and the whole stupid "decision" program)

Kingkongkong

News has come out that Pique stoppes a fight between Ramos and Rubiales over the firing of Loptequi. I think it says just a little bit about the players leadership.

Devils

coutinho and dembele were humiliations for us? what?
neymar we had no control in, no one expected a 222m buyout to ever be activated this soon. i don't consider that humiliation
griezmann, we offered him wages, he took the better deal this is football all clubs do this how is this humiliation

pique's tweet is humiliation?

you're a sensitive kid if you get hurt by entertainment. (which is all that twitter is in the end and the whole stupid "decision" program)

You're clueless and in no position throw around insults.

-During the Coutinho and Dembele transfer our general manager said they were on track to be signed on live television while they were still under contract at their respective clubs prompting both Dortmund and Liverpool to call us out and say no deals were agreed and the information portrayed through the media by a BARCA DIRECTOR was completely false. We were ridiculed for that.

-For Neymar, our Vice-President made a public announcement to Barca fans and media that 'Neymar will 200% stay with Barca' followed by Pique's 'Se Queda' fiasco. We were ridiculed for that.

-What percentage of Barca fans do you think actually were hopeful that the Griezmann transfer went through? You'd have a hard time convincing anyone that less than 90% were really hoping that transfer went through. So Pique used story that was a big loss for Barca to promote his low-budget production competition. The cherry on top was that Barca were hoping to bring this guy in to win the CL after a historic loss in Rome. No reason to get involved at all.

Should I get into Barto's comments regarding Veratti last summer too?

Fuck outta here calling people sensitive when you don't know shit.

Home of Barca Fans