Gerard Piqué

Sorin

^

Don't fully buy the Ramos is great leader argument either. He seems to have the charisma and authority necessary of a leader, but on the other hand he sets a really poor example.

Exactly, if refs in Spain were anything other than weak willed pieces of shit, he'd have even more red cards. Considering that he's already the leader in that category by some distance, it's saying something. Maybe that's what they refer to when they say he's a leader. smh

EDIT: Just imagine the ref giving him the red card that he deserved against Liverpool? First half no less. Then he elbows Karius for good measure. Now call that a leader when he would've let his team down 1 man in a CL final. Alas, it didn't happen and we hear leader this and leader that. What's even more sad is that even Barca have been cucked into sucking this guy's dick for some reason.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Look at this mfucker Wolfe trying to talk shit when he'll defend that pathetic bunch of butchers that are Casemiro, Ramos, Marcelo etc. or his club talking behind the back of their country Federation. FFS Ramos intentionally injured 2 players in one final. And spare me the benefit of doubt, the guy has none after the crap he pulled over the years. A leader that should be red carded almost every match is no fucking leader. What is pathetic is that even Barca fans peddle this bullshit. Disgusting all around.

Bruh... Yeah. Barca fans including the idol from your avatar. But TBH I too think Xavi talks a lot of bull very often.
Single handedly led Real to the Decima and pulled them through multiple games in the La Liga title race last year. Widely respected by his peers.

Top-notch leader. Up there with the most inspirational personalities in modern football. And I didn’t bring him up. The other guy did when trying to compare Pique’s qualities. Of which there’s literally only a skill set as a defender. Nothing else.

Barcilliant

Bruh... Yeah. Barca fans including the idol from your avatar. But TBH I too think Xavi talks a lot of bull very often.
Single handedly led Real to the Decima and pulled them through multiple games in the La Liga title race last year. Widely respected by his peers.

Top-notch leader. Up there with the most inspirational personalities in modern football. And I didn’t bring him up. The other guy did when trying to compare Pique’s qualities. Of which there’s literally only a skill set as a defender. Nothing else.

If it wasn't Spain and if he wasn't at Madrid he would have triple the number of red cards Deliberately elbowed Karius and arm locked Salah. He is a piece of shit.

El Gato

Villarato!
If it wasn't Spain and if he wasn't at Madrid he would have triple the number of red cards Deliberately elbowed Karius and arm locked Salah. He is a piece of shit.

And a top-notch leader. It's OK to hate him. I don't blame you. But point stands. There's no comparison between the two players on any platform, but football skill itself.

Raketa10

WTF are you all talking about? WHO CARES ABOUT RAMOS? This is Pique thread and the fact is that he is FUCKING IDIOT who just embarrassed the club of his life! If Pep was in charge (or some other manager with balls) together with some respectful president they would kick this clown out of the club for good.

Raketa10

And if you wish to talk about Ramos name ONE time he embarrassed Real like Pique embarrassed Barcelona yesterday. There is a good reason why he was never considered to be a captain material despite the fact he is La Masia product and he is playing for A team for more than 10 years. On the other side, whether you like it or not Ramos is probably the most deserving player together with Ronaldo for CL three-peat.

I never liked the idea of Pique being a president but I just hope some people who thought that he is a perfect candidate also realized what a clown he is by now.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

WTF are you all talking about? WHO CARES ABOUT RAMOS? This is Pique thread and the fact is that he is FUCKING IDIOT who just embarrassed the club of his life! If Pep was in charge (or some other manager with balls) together with some respectful president they would kick this clown out of the club for good.

The club became a joke long ago. Before Kicking Pique out, we need to kick so many others from this club. We are witnessing Gaspart era, the only difference is we do have Messi.

El Gato

Villarato!
Spain captain is chosen based on the most caps, not personality or anything else.

Ok. Deflecting but ok.

Nothing will improve unless you’re rid of toxic backroom personalities including yours truly Mr Shakira. The lads above me, [MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION].. they got this right. He’s not THE issue, but one of many. I think Pique is beyond saving and should be moved on. He’s 31. By the time you get anybody to focus him up again he’ll be 32 or 33. No use suffering.

Raketa10

The club became a joke long ago. Before Kicking Pique out, we need to kick so many others from this club. We are witnessing Gaspart era, the only difference is we do have Messi.

Yeah but the problem is that we all knew Barto & Co are idiots but Pique was one of the faces of this club. La Masia product and future president candidate according to some people so I don't think we should accept the fact that he is a FUCKING IDIOT so easily. He should bare consequences for what he did since this is a clear lack of respect for FC Barcelona, the club who gave him everything he has today.

Also I repeat once again this is Pique thread so I don's see what Barto being an idiot has to do with Pique being an ungrateful idiot towards this club. Those are two totally separated problems. If a player needs a respectful president to tell him that he has to behave properly and not like a 10 year old child than I really don't want that player nowhere near my club. If he truly loves FC Barcelona, and he clearly doesn't he would have never done something like this no matter who is the president of the club.

Last edited:

Morten

This is going to sound kind of offensive, but jeez, you guys are really some of the most spoiled people on the planet.
Acting as if your club is in some sort of meltdown that needs massive change, when you won yet another domestic double, you walked it, in fact.
Seriously, get a grip.

Raketa10

This is going to sound kind of offensive, but jeez, you guys are really some of the most spoiled people on the planet.
Acting as if your club is in some sort of meltdown that needs massive change, when you won yet another domestic double, you walked it, in fact.
Seriously, get a grip.

Morten this is not about our club or our president it's about what Pique did. You can't seriously think that his behavior is something normal and acceptable? How would you feel about Ramos if he did something like that with Madrid? I don't have problem with Griezmann not coming here after I saw what a clown he is but I have a huge problem with a La Masia player undermining the club from inside.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Deflecting?... :lol: It's just a fact...

Yh, don’t disagree. I was under the impression there were always players with more caps than Raúl when he was there. Must have been wrong. And in the grand scheme of things it doesn’t really matter. Doesn’t change anything on leadership point.

Home of Barca Fans