Gerard Piqué

Galning

luotd3iig9k46ws4wmj.jpg

Pique with an ex Barca legend.

Haha is that a recent photo?
They once nearly got into a fight during a training :D

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
He would never be good as a striker in a 4-3-3 system but he would work just fine the way we have been using him in some matches like against Inter:
The reason why he's so succesful at those times is that the opposite team is so tactically instructed that when you put up a CB as a striker they just don't what to do ;)

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
I honestly think Pique would work better as a Striker than a DM. But yeah, I wouldn't take him out of CB even at gunpoint.

How come? He's one of the best passers in the team, he's strong, tall, he can tackle... Maybe my limited knowledge is screwing me, but to me that sounds like a perfect DM.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
He would never be good as a striker in a 4-3-3 system but he would work just fine the way we have been using him in some matches like against Inter:
The reason why he's so succesful at those times is that the opposite team is so tactically instructed that when you put up a CB as a striker they just don't what to do ;)

But he did score that goal against Inter superbly. I think NONE of our strikers would have scored it. Not under that pressure, at least. But still, playing him as a striker sounds ridiculous to me.

Trequartista

The good

Its not about formations,He loves to go forward when we are down and he has incredible skills for a defender.

barca96

But he did score that goal against Inter superbly. I think NONE of our strikers would have scored it. Not under that pressure, at least. But still, playing him as a striker sounds ridiculous to me.

the goal at madrid 2 seasons back was pretty nice and confident too

Home of Barca Fans