Gerard Piqué

YodaMaster

Another great performance in a Clasico from Pique. This is routine for him. I don't get why Barca fans would hate/under-appreciate this legend.
Just give him a RB who knows how to defend his area and Gerard still is one of the best CB's in the world. It's a bit more complicated when he has to do the RCB+RB job alone cause Mr. Fraudberto is a... fraud.

FCBfan22

We need Shakira next to our right post during all games shouting: "If you conciede, I'll leave you!".

Still amazing defender when motivated.

Cule4life

The Culest
>Needs to be as motivated against other teams

>With a proper RB like Semedo he's more at ease

>Needs to be rested more. Was tired after the 80 minute mark

>Since Valverde seems to be coming to his senses can we expect him to rest Pique against Bilbao. We have a healthy lead and Murillo is an able deputy.

omidferoz

With this pique i can see us win the CL. He just needs a good RB beside him that knows how to defend. So happy when I see him inform. Him and Roberto should be a no go from now on.

Arizona Scott

Another great performance in a Clasico from Pique. This is routine for him. I don't get why Barca fans would hate/under-appreciate this legend.
Just give him a RB who knows how to defend his area and Gerard still is one of the best CB's in the world.

I agree.

really good game from him.

seems like only time he cares are these games against top teams

>Needs to be as motivated against other teams

>With a proper RB like Semedo he's more at ease

>Needs to be rested more. Was tired after the 80 minute mark

>Since Valverde seems to be coming to his senses can we expect him to rest Pique against Bilbao. We have a healthy lead and Murillo is an able deputy.

I do not think it is a motivational problem. I think it is an age and minutes problem. The man needs to be rested this weekend and not asked to play more than 90 minutes in a week, that is what we have Murillo on loan for, right? Valverde needs to rest him and save him more for the big games because Pique can't play a consistent 90 minutes like we saw yesterday with multiple games in a week, not sure any 30+ year old player can.

Home of Barca Fans