Gerard Piqué

FCBfan22

Probably our worst man on the pitch. But he wasn't atrocious. He was decent with a short spell of 10 minutes of horror.

soul24rage

terrible moments in the first half. Strong second half. I could watch that 1-2 pass of Suarez and Pique for that 6th goal many times

EdmondDantes

Absolute monster since that trip to Shanghai earlier in the season. But, there's that Dutch guy here who thinks Pique is a joke and that De Ligt is already 10 times the player, what do I know...

Leo_Messi

Absolute monster since that trip to Shanghai earlier in the season. But, there's that Dutch guy here who thinks Pique is a joke and that De Ligt is already 10 times the player, what do I know...

Good one.:lol:

I don't care what his critics will say but Piqué is not only a club legend but one of the best CB's of his generation and of all-time and probably one of the most succesfull CB's out there trophy and accomplishment wise.

When he has his head screwed on (is focused) he is one of the very best CB's and I would not trade this version of Piqué with anyone.

EdmondDantes

Good one.:lol:

I don't care what his critics will say but Piqué is not only a club legend but one of the best CB's of his generation and of all-time and probably one of the most succesfull CB's out there trophy and accomplishment wise.

When he has his head screwed on (is focused) he is one of the very best CB's and I would not trade this version of Piqué with anyone.

Yeah, yeah but since when does that count for anything when, according to VN10 'de Ligt is the greatest talent in world football since Messi' and that Barcelona's defence is 'currently a joke that would be immediately fixed by signing de Ligt'.

Arizona Scott

Yeah, yeah but since when does that count for anything when, according to VN10 'de Ligt is the greatest talent in world football since Messi' and that Barcelona's defence is 'currently a joke that would be immediately fixed by signing de Ligt'.

If De Ligt has 1/3rd of the career Pique has I hope we buy him this summer. Pique was the best overall CB in the world for some years, and though father time has cost him a step and he no longer in the ballpark of the best, still very good in his early 30s.

Cule4life

The Culest
If De Ligt has 1/3rd of the career Pique has I hope we buy him this summer. Pique was the best overall CB in the world for some years, and though father time has cost him a step and he no longer in the ballpark of the best, still very good in his early 30s.

You mean waka waka time

behindbrowneyes

He is the player with most minutes this season. Desperately needs some rest, but the schedule is very tough these days and hardly gives opportunities for experiments.

Happy birthday btw.

soul24rage

[tw]1091637445416968192[/tw]

Happy birthday Presi! Hope the team wins today and later you can have a good time with Waka Waka

Home of Barca Fans