Gerard Piqué

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
But FTW, Pique's gotten over his heartbreak! He's on the rebound, so it's no wonder he's doing well!

6578493.jpg

Hahahah :lol: Good one! :lol:

BlaugranaGirl

I think Messi would be the captain of Barca in the future tbh.
Although he has shown leadership qualities over the past couple of seasons, I still don't really see Messi as captain material. He's a bit too quiet and mild-mannered. Whereas I think Pique is an obvious choice to succeed Puyol one day.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
He's definitely captain material. Don't know..just seems like he would be a great captain, you just get that vibe. He's a Leader.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
That picture = :lol:

I don't see Messi ever being primary captain. It's not about being Catalan or not (Iniesta would get the armband before plenty of Catalans), but it's just not his role on this team.

Pique is definitely captain material, though he has a long time to go because Valdes is still relatively young. Pique will likely be made vice-captain when Puyol retires though.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
when puyol retires, as argie says, piqué will become a vice-captain.

but I think once xavi retires piqué will become captain with valdés and cesc as vice-captains. I don't see the club going to a goalie ahead of piqué.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
when puyol retires, as argie says, piqué will become a vice-captain.

but I think once xavi retires piqué will become captain with valdés and cesc as vice-captains. I don't see the club going to a goalie ahead of piqué.

Cesc over Iniesta?
gtfo15ht0.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of keeper captains but but I think Vicky has earned his place in the realm where it's acceptable like Zubi and Casillas for those white bastards.

Home of Barca Fans