Gerard Piqué

Trequartista

The good
Pique is the perfect example of a captain. He has the respect of every barca player, he is a proven winner, he puts himself on the line for the club, he is young and already controls the defence, he has a great character on and off the pitc. What else could you ask for?

he is too funny to captain Barca,Pique can help us in the dressing rooms but not as a captain at all,

Hamzah

High Definition Member
pique was one of the few good points today.

also is it just me or does his team always get a shock defeat when he suffers some sort of head injury?

nebeer

Love is All
Pique looked more of a #9 than Bojan tbh. Pique is emerging as this player who his one of his kind. Amazing.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Pique looked more of a #9 than Bojan tbh. Pique is emerging as this player who his one of his kind. Amazing.

He's a fighter. Whenever he sees something is not working, he tries to step in and do the other guy's job. He tried to help midfield and attack last night, and do his own job in defense. I can't tell if he did well, but he fought, as always.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Hope his head injury is nothing serious. We will need Pique for Atletico away next week.

He's alright, or at least should if the reports from the club hold any truth in them.

However, he had six stitches in his forehead after the game.

Messi__10

Why is it always Piqué who picks up an head injury or something like that :p yesterday, against santander last season, during the world cup ... :p

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
That collision was nasty! Lots of blood, Piquenbauer can't be stopped that easily though. Yeh him and Milito should start midweek for me.

Home of Barca Fans