Gerard Piqué

Sailor Mars

It was only a little over a year ago when many fans were convinced that he should be the future Barcelona president. Pique is too immature and needs someone with authority to keep him in check.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's a Barca legend, but right now he's a clown and the biggest one at the club.

Someone need to come in and do a Guardiola and force this guy into retirement.

[tw]1200086783217881089[/tw]

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Thats what you get when you have a manager with no authority. What a fucking joke.

Like imagine a player telling you that " we are going out whether you like it or not " and you proceed to field him in the next game.

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

He's a Barca legend, but right now he's a clown and the biggest one at the club.

I wonder why they love Valverde that much :lol:

KingLeo10

[MENTION=21136]Potroh[/MENTION], I'd like your input on this one.

Still think Pique is a top professional who knows best?

Sailor Mars

Valverde should have benched him for that. I remember when Lucho first started and he used Bartra and Mathieu in place of Pique until Pique straightened up.
I wonder who else was the "we" in that quote that was in the meeting with Valverde to convince him to give the team holidays in New York

KingLeo10

Valverde should have benched him for that. I remember when Lucho first started and he used Bartra and Mathieu in place of Pique until Pique straightened up.
I wonder who else was the "we" in that quote that was in the meeting with Valverde to convince him to give the team holidays in New York

Club D'Amigos of course. Even a pedestrian like Roberto has clout at Barca under our spineless management and board.

khaled_a_d

We need at least 1 world class CB next summer, hopefully 2.
He is still the best CB in the club, no one is benching him or forcing him out until that changes.

xXKonan

In his personal abilities when he focused and not clowning around he's the best CB at the club.

Right now? even Umtiti at RCB in the couple of games he played looked more composed and there compared to someone like Pique this season. Someone needs to sit him down and get it through his thick skull that he's under contract here first and foremost and he should be more committed to the cause and instead of focusing more on his side deals.

If he isn't willing to do that then he should accept being phased out for someone else then.

Home of Barca Fans