Gerardo "Tata" Martino

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Barca in recent history has proven it doesn't care about sell on value. This won't change anytime soon. Expect all the players you mentioned to stay, unless Martino specifically gets rid of one.

We will bring a centre back of his choosing and that will probably be it for the transfer window. I would have liked to sell a couple and buy maybe one more but it seems unlikely.

Chainsaw

Killahead
The cbs he suggested were Vergini and Marcos Cáceres, both from newell's. The res of the new list, according to md, is: D.Luiz(Chelsea), Agger(Liverpool), Hummels (Borussia Dortmund), Kompany (City), Vertonghen (Tottenham), Vermaelen (Arsenal) and Iñigo Martínez (Real Sociedad). Hummels back on the list because Tito was the one who didn't like him.

Seeing one of these guys (particularly one between Luiz, Hummels or Kompany) coming alongside Vergini would be awesome! I hope there is truth in this recent list.

Meitux

Kompany isn't a realistic option although hes the one i would like the most,City doesn't want to sell him and he made his desire that he wants to stay.Luiz would only come if we overpay and im not sure if Hummels will leave this summer.

I

instinct

On his flight from Buenos Aires to Barcelona yesterday, Tata Martino read a book about the history of Catalonia. [via @manuelcuyas]

Tomchin

On his flight from Buenos Aires to Barcelona yesterday, Tata Martino read a book about the history of Catalonia. [via @manuelcuyas]
I really wonder how journalists can know stuff like that. Was he sitting behind Tata on the airplane or something? :wacko:

Tomchin

Anyone who can tell something more about his assistant Jorge Pautasso?

Thing I noticed during the press-conference this morning is that he has massive eye-brows:

174458956-barcelonas-assistant-coach-jorge-pautasso-gettyimages.jpg

Henry_IB

Banned
Seems like a really solid guy, it's almost as if Zubi or Rosell have spoon fed him all the answers because they are so perfect.

One thing stood out to me though - “ making sure the defenders look back and for there to be forty metres between them and the keeper"

That coupled with Pique and Puyol / Masch - Well, bad feelings.

Darko

Its all about positioning,anticipation and awereness,the new CB doesnt have to be quick if he is smart.

Home of Barca Fans