Gerardo "Tata" Martino

"It would be a failure not to win any titles. Barcelona is used to winning and not doing so would have to be considered a failure because what Barcelona are offering is the best squad in the world”

Last edited:

yeswecan

1374920410104.jpg

- Thank you for giving me this job.
- You're welcome!

:VdB:

Ursegor

World Champion
Barcastuff
Martino: "We try to be quite close to the players, to exchange ideas, we're open to suggestions, but it's always clear who decides."

I can see Xavi bugging him already :p

Yeah, I can imagine how Xavi was entering his room at 3 am.

"Yo, hombre, u the new coach? Just to make it clear. 4-3-3, NO double pivot and me always in the starting lineup, comprende?"

jairzinho

He seems like a nice chap. Watched the press conference yesterday and so far he's ticked all the right boxes.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
My predominant impression of Tata is that he's genuine and down to earth guy. My only worry is that he'll need time to adapt and transmit his ideas to the team.

Faceless

No more faces at night
I had a bad nightmare that Messi will be playing in almost every match and we have to rely on him again because Tata is playing favorites with him.. This won't happen right, Messi being Tata's favorite?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I had a bad nightmare that Messi will be playing in almost every match and we have to rely on him again because Tata is playing favorites with him.. This won't happen right, Messi being Tata's favorite?

:lol: Messi would be anyone's favorite. Obviously he's going to play most games in a season, and he should. When he's benched it's only for rest for the most important games. Martino would be smart enough not to fatigue him though.

Home of Barca Fans