Gerardo "Tata" Martino

F

Flavia

Don't think that this would be useful since there are not many games left and I don't believe that any coach would succeed in such a short-term. Let him finish the season. It is ruined so whatever...

The way things are going, Roura would do a better job.

Devils

It doesn't matter if he leaves now or if he leaves at the end of the season. But he has to leave.

It's over.

Tata has failed miserably.

Fibonacci

The worst manager in barcas history

Shortsighted, huh?

Tata's failed, but no need to resort to this kind of hyperbole. He made the CL QFs (not a given in pre Laporta days), he made the Copa final (again, doesn't happen every season), and he's still within a shot of winning the league. It's been a disappointing season, but there's been far far worse.

Richard.H

Same mistakes, same formations... Iniesta on wing? Cecs in 11? Alexis and Pedro ( teamwork players ) last 5-6 games on bench.?

Leave pls, and not only him..

Iniesta on the wing absolutely foks over our play and completely wastes Iniesta's talents.

To be fair though, it comes from the pressure of trying to integrate Cesc into our system. If Iniesta has to go back to mid, that will mean that Cesc would be dropped.

Eetu

Adormit
I hold it a small wonder he was able to steer this wreckage so close to actually getting something out of this season. Would have probably been better off on personal level if he didn't. Wishing all the best to him in the future.

Hard to see anyone of actual talent and in their right mind take over before the board gets their shit together. I'm somewhat scared of what's next.

B

beautifulgame

Shortsighted, huh?

Tata's failed, but no need to resort to this kind of hyperbole. He made the CL QFs (not a given in pre Laporta days), he made the Copa final (again, doesn't happen every season), and he's still within a shot of winning the league. It's been a disappointing season, but there's been far far worse.

^^^

this. don't mind the 90 percent of johnny come lately's (to the football world in general and barca) on this forum.

Samuel Eto'o

The worst manager in barcas history

I dont know before 1999 but I concur. What I cant get over is how tactically inept he is and how match after match Alves keeps crossing and Cesc keeps playing false nine.

I have never seen a Barca team so devoid of passion and looked so toothless. There days opposing coaches must be saying congest the middle and let them pass infront you and you have them beat.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Klopp won't come. He just won't. End of.

It's gonna be De Boer, Lucho or Valverde.

One of these three gentlemen.

I

instinct

Klopp won't come. He just won't. End of.

It's gonna be De Boer, Lucho or Valverde.

One of these three gentlemen.

The most possible choice is Lucho. Why should Valverde and De Boer put their jobs at two CL-teams down to coach the current Barca? Where coaches are not able/are not allowed to work properly? Don't think they will do that unless a new board is elected.

I

instinct

Just found a Klopp statement about the Barca rumour:

''This is cool. Barcelona is a very big club but unfortunately I don't have time for that.''

We just got friendzoned :lol:

Home of Barca Fans