Gerardo "Tata" Martino

coura

Banned
Martino: "During a 'rondo', Roura told me: 'Look away and listen to the sound of the ball'. It's impressive. Toc, toc, toc... Like a song."

Now we know why barcelona sucked when tito was out all those months. Roura enjoying the tiki Taka music lol. Funny to laugh at now but hurts on the inside.

I start to think that the training are only mede of rondo´s. lol.
No tactics.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I used to not like Crackovia at all, but I have to say I like it more and more lately. Garteh Bale and now el polo pistacho, legends!

I must have one of those pistacho polo's for sure, for the summer of 2014 :wub:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
One just has to love Crackovia, although they greatly declined in some areas in the last two seasons. The new Messi is just horrible, even worse than the last one, and Neymar is pretty bad as well. But Tata is good, and Gareth Bale as Forrest Gump was funny as hell.

barcanuck

If we want to actually play a defense I would say Tata should play this kind of D against the likes of Madrid, Bayern and Dortmund : Mascherano on LB - Pique on LCB - Puyol on RCB - Bartra - RB.

Masche is comfortable on his left and Bartra is very good on the right too and can interchange with Puyi on RB. Just some defensive 2 cents.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If we want to actually play a defense I would say Tata should play this kind of D against the likes of Madrid, Bayern and Dortmund : Mascherano on LB - Pique on LCB - Puyol on RCB - Bartra - RB.

Masche is comfortable on his left and Bartra is very good on the right too and can interchange with Puyi on RB. Just some defensive 2 cents.
It would result in a draw for us at best :p

Bartra could play the RB as he has a good ball play anyway... And we could then afford to play ALba in the LB position

Galning

I used to not like Crackovia at all, but I have to say I like it more and more lately. Garteh Bale and now el polo pistacho, legends!

v6hulv.gif

Home of Barca Fans