Gerardo "Tata" Martino

Cule4life

The Culest
Play Neymar or alexis as false 9 or even buy klose in January before even thinking about playing cesc at false 9

D10S_JC

Rotation is good for the team. But is it really necessary to drop the player who need to rest from the list?
For the situation like today, the team need Alexis more than Tello.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
we will only know what kind of manager he is when we run through few hicups. untill now i just admire how players have to say about him. tactically still not convienced.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
generally... the first stumble would bring some radical changes. I hope it is to drop Cesc once and for all from the false 9 position

numero

generally... the first stumble would bring some radical changes. I hope it is to drop Cesc once and for all from the false 9 position

I hope too. Cesc is totally invisible at false 9. tata needs to understand this. And matter of fact Cesc's turning is very slow and he tends to receive the ball with his back at goal which makes the false 9 position more ineffective for him.

barca1899

Martino has ended the system of fines created by Guardiola, with fines for coming to late for training that went from €500 to €6000. [sport]

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Gotta wonder if this is a good idea, tbh...Personally, would've made sense to not change things in that regard

Cule4life

The Culest
Gotta wonder if this is a good idea, tbh...Personally, would've made sense to not change things in that regard

Agree but on the other hand these fines are peanuts for the players. Those deliberately slacking off wont be deterrred by them

Richard.H

He`s gonna have some headache in choosing CB pairing for the classico.

Without a doubt the best pairing is Pique-Puyol. They bring the experience and balance necessary to stop RM. Plus Pique with Puyol turns into the world class CB we all know.

Cule4life

The Culest
Puyol Bartra is the best one. They complement each other. Puyol old school and conservative and bartra more energetic pacey and stronger and has more potential than pique. Pique seems to have reached his ceiling which isn't too high btw.

Home of Barca Fans