Gerson Santos da Silva

barcanuck

15 million for a 18 year old with 0 goals for club and country just wow. Barto be laundering that money for sandro nicely.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
15 million for a 18 year old with 0 goals for club and country just wow. Barto be laundering that money for sandro nicely.

If this transfer happens, it makes 0 sense from a sporting perspective. Maybe he's been told to camouflage his awesomeness so that we can snatch him cheaper, no? :tito: :lol:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Their were Reports yesterday Roma offered 17 mil+a player for Gerson but it's pretty much inevitable he will be ours. Fluminese is using Roma's bid to get more money out of us, Gerson's dad pretty much said not to long ago that Gerson turned down Juventus for us and I doubt even if Roma out bids us Gerson would choose us anyway. Even Barcelona's Correspondent in Brazil pretty much said we agreed to Personal deal with Gerson and his dad as well, and all that remains is pretty much the final Price.Which brings as back to this point that Fluminese/Traffic is trying to use Roma's offer to Squeeze more money out of us.

40 million euros?

anguy

If this transfer happens, it makes 0 sense from a sporting perspective. Maybe he's been told to camouflage his awesomeness so that we can snatch him cheaper, no? :tito: :lol:

Juve and Roma certainly don't think he's just "camouflaging his awesomeness". That's three teams who are seriously interested in him (serious enough to cough up quite large sum for him). But you people are still talking about money laundering, LOL. Is Roma laundering money for Rosell too?

khaled_a_d

Juve and Roma certainly don't think he's just "camouflaging his awesomeness". That's three teams who are seriously interested in him (serious enough to cough up quite large sum for him). But you people are still talking about money laundering, LOL. Is Roma laundering money for Rosell too?

Juve is yet too make an offer though,it is just rumors of interest .we have yet to see whether Roma actually make a bid or not
I am not sure about money laundry ,but this interest in Brazilians is getting a bit weird .we have Alen who is bigger talent and play exactly same positions as Gerson .it is a bit confusing tbh

Jombi

Watched him against Gremio. Played in Messi's position. Another terrible game from him.

He has now played 15 games and has yet to score his first goal.

Cule4life

The Culest
Watched him against Gremio. Played in Messi's position. Another terrible game from him.

He has now played 15 games and has yet to score his first goal.

Seems his price increases by a million for every game he draws a blank :pep:

xXKonan

Fluminense accepted AS Roma's offer of €15M + €2M but Barça asked for more time to complete the negotiations when being informed about it.

Barça paid an advance to Flu which they used to clear debts, but Gérson's agents didn't want to give Barça more time. Barça felt betrayed.

BREAKING: Globo says Barça are dissatisfied how Fluminense have treated them and is moving away from Gérson who is very close to AS Roma.

I guess he's not coming after all.

khaled_a_d

I guess he's not coming after all.

tbh,for a player of his age it is better to move to a club like Roma specially if he is interested in 1st team playing time .they can afford using youngsters more than us

I Don't Know Whether I Should Be Sad or be Happy :lucho2:

He could prove us wrong ,but I am a bit happy .I have faith in Halilovic and he has shown signs of development and good work ethic during last season as the season goes on .no need to get Gerson when we have Alen IMO
PS: the one Fluminense player we had 1st option that I am more interested in is marlon ,looked really promising in the U_20 World cup

xXKonan

Gerson would be perfect for Roma, it would help his Development a lot lets say over us. It wouldn't make any sense for us to buy him and Automatically give him a spot on the first team for him to rot on the bench. Midfield is already stacked as it is and Gerson wouldn't get ahead of Rafinha,Arda,Rakitic,Busi,Masche,Roberto,Iniesta in the pecking order.

xXKonan

We also put money for a First Opition on Marlon Santos. He's touted as being the next "Thiago Silva" Marlon has been really good by all accounts, Honestly I would love for us to keep tabs on him over Gerson tbh.

Home of Barca Fans