Gerson Santos da Silva

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Gerson just made a fine assist for Fred vs. Santos.
He is playing as a right wing-forward.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Odd that people talk about Schneiders and Stirlings while no comments on Gerson's father confirming his son would join Barca in January.

xXKonan

Deal looks done (going by Gerson's father's words). I hope we don't buy him just to use him as some sort of Bargaining chip for Pogba.

Darko

Odd that people talk about Schneiders and Stirlings while no comments on Gerson's father confirming his son would join Barca in January.

Wait, what?
Is he good enough to become a starter one day or will he be another Keirrison/Henrique/Douglas?
Comments, analysis, videos anyone?

xXKonan

While at first this screamed a "Sketchy Unknown Deal" It's been said by a lot of people that he has the Potential to be a star player from Brazil. a lot of big teams were after Gerson and in the end it looks like we won his signature.

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

United and Juve have been scouting him for years.

If we do get him, I'd loan him out to Juve (they bid 16 million Euros, so they would probably appreciate working with him for us). He's definitely talented enough to break into their midfield with Pirlo gone and Vidal looking to leave as well. He's got immense talent and would develop very well there.

xXKonan

To my understanding he plays AM/CM? but is constantly being played off Position on the wings. Someone on here mentioned not to long ago that was the case.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
United and Juve have been scouting him for years.

If we do get him, I'd loan him out to Juve (they bid 16 million Euros, so they would probably appreciate working with him for us). He's definitely talented enough to break into their midfield with Pirlo gone and Vidal looking to leave as well. He's got immense talent and would develop very well there.

Why on earth would Juve want to loan an inexperienced player straight from Brazil only to develop him for us. Some bottom half Liga or Bundesliga teams, or maybe even Eredivision, could think about the possibility to strengthen their team - but CL runners up and Serie A winners? Not the slightest chance. They got their own project to think of...

Jombi

He's playing in Messi's position for Fluminense. But has yet to score his first goal after the first 13 games...

Co0ter

No idea why we signed this guy. Useless signing. What a corrupt and shit board. And before anyone defends them and says "but we won the treble"....no. Rakitic and Suarez were instrumental and they were Lucho's requests. The board had almost nothing to do other than sign the checks and watch the team make them look good.

Last edited:

Xavinho

If what his father says is true, I wonder who is responsible for this deal. Did Bartomeu sign him before he left, or was it our "management committee" taking matters into their own hands again?

Home of Barca Fans