Gerson Santos da Silva

Jombi

I listened to what he said, and it seems like a story of the emperor having no clothes. Vickery couldnt even get his age right. He is 18. And he is now on 14 games started in Messi's position and has yet to score a single goal for Fluminense.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The first article is written by Renato Goncalves so I just skipped that. :lol:

But yeah, it seems like he's very highly rated. Might be the first good unproven Brazilian signing by the club in many years. Price is steep though, since he'd have to play for Barca B or be loaned out.

His signing seem to be pretty much inevitable so nothing anyone can do with it I guess.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

As traffic is involved, all of this seems like maneuvers to rise his pricetag.

xXKonan

Their were Reports yesterday Roma offered 17 mil+a player for Gerson but it's pretty much inevitable he will be ours. Fluminese is using Roma's bid to get more money out of us, Gerson's dad pretty much said not to long ago that Gerson turned down Juventus for us and I doubt even if Roma out bids us Gerson would choose us anyway. Even Barcelona's Correspondent in Brazil pretty much said we agreed to Personal deal with Gerson and his dad as well, and all that remains is pretty much the final Price.Which brings as back to this point that Fluminese/Traffic is trying to use Roma's offer to Squeeze more money out of us.

Home of Barca Fans