Giuseppe Rossi

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
should join Inter, along with Berbatov and/or Luis Suarez.

Jules
?????? Ranocchia ??????
Nagatomo----------------Criscito
Guarin Poli
Berbatov Suarez
Rossi​

abual3bed1

For this price we should get him to replace Villa in long term.

his price never dropped actually .. Villareal still seeking the 30M for him .. and now Juve, United and many others are looking to sign him ..

for Barca I don't know .. but having this many strikers can't be that good .. we have Messi who is undisputed in the CF position .. with many LW and RW where he can't perform .. Alexis - Pedro - Cuenca - Tello - Villa - Afellay if he stays .. I like Rossi and he can be a good addition to any team but the current Barca .. I don't see Pep goes for him again ..

Last edited:

ledzep

I like Rossi and he can be a good addition to any team but the current Barca .. I don't see Pep goes for him again ..

we never ever made a bid :lol: it was all media bullshit speculation.

as you said having as many forwards as we do, it doesnt make sense to have this guy, especially after failing to do anything of note this season other than writing shitty twits.

psychotsek

his price never dropped actually .. Villareal still seeking the 30M for him .. and now Juve, United and many others are looking to sign him ..

for Barca I don't know .. but having this many strikers can't be that good .. we have Messi who is undisputed in the CF position .. with many LW and RW where he can't perform .. Alexis - Pedro - Cuenca - Tello - Villa - Afellay if he stays .. I like Rossi and he can be a good addition to any team but the current Barca .. I don't see Pep goes for him again ..

Again given the price (if true) we should get him.He is young he scores plus he has La Liga experience.Our frontline seems crowded but i believe Afellay will leave and can't see Villa helping us much in the future.That said there are 5 players left for 3 positions and 60-70 games two of them (Cuenca,Tello) although very promising yet unproven.

gingerless

no way we should get him. he can't play on the wings, what do you want him for? to replace messi in the middle? even if messi is injured we have sanchez that can play there extremely well. 30m is a ridiculous fee to pay for a club in our situation

psychotsek

no way we should get him. he can't play on the wings, what do you want him for? to replace messi in the middle? even if messi is injured we have sanchez that can play there extremely well. 30m is a ridiculous fee to pay for a club in our situation

All i said is that if the rumoured price tag is around 14-15m then i can't see why we shouldn't sign him.He is a good player,young and even if we don't want/need him we sure can sell him around 20m maybe even more in Italy given his origin.
And Alexis has yet to prove he can replace Messi in the middle as he is rarely used in that position :cesc:

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire

What is the
image.jpg

BarcaGirl

Giuseppe Rossi reinjures knee, will be out for another 6 months after surgery.

Awful news. I feel bad for him. :(

Home of Barca Fans