Hans-Dieter Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

MontenegrinCuler

We just need our front 4 (Rapha, Lewa, Lamine and Olmo) to terrorize them from the start, and it's game over. If our offense is doing good, the high line and massive open space for their pacy front 3 should not be much of a problem. I think we might need a little luck when it comes to those counters though. Maybe a few posts, critical misses or crazy Tek saves. We'll see how it turns out. I'm sure we won't do a clean sheet, we'll need to outscore them

Maradona37

Yes, with their firepower they will always have a chance to win, assuming they can stay in a game (even if they get dominated territorially). Sadly it is what it is and Ancelotti knows playing average football but being strong in both boxes can be successful when you have firepower. He's not a dominant coach tactically, he just knows how to get results through moments. Was the same last season with two Bellingham moments in the home game you had against them.

jairzinho

I'm sure we'll dominate them for large parts of the game, because their midfield without Kroos is not very good at keeping tempo, but they will pose many problems on the counters with the players they have, our individual defensive vulnerabilities, and Flick's high line.

High line against Vini, Mbappe and Rodrygo would be suicidal.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Little anecdote from yesterday’s pressy, Flick answered everything in his native tongue German - mentioning he had gotten fatigued from the switch to English

All translations now from question to response

Loki

Little anecdote from yesterday’s pressy, Flick answered everything in his native tongue German - mentioning he had gotten fatigued from the switch to English

All translations now from question to response
Sure he didn't do it because of the Swiss opponent?

serghei

What's done is done, match vs Osasuna is in the past, now we have 2 must win matches ahead, and a good NT break to recover some important players like De Jong, Olmo, and Gavi. All three are starters for me once fully fit.

Home of Barca Fans