Hans-Dieter Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Birdy

31 goals in 10 games so far, 3.1 goals per game
and
25 goals in the last 7 games, 3.57 goals per game
(if we discard the first three games, and count only the goals since the 1st game team clicked against Valladolid)

I don't know how many teams in Europe have more productive attack right now.
I expect this number to rise further

Thank you HANSI for this blossoming attack!

serghei

Smashing the weaker sides, playing nice football. On the negative side, we lost the 2 most difficult games we played so far. After NT break, gonna see how good we are atm. Not sure his super high line is gonna work vs top teams, so he might have to tweak his approach or we could concede loads of goals.

I haven't seen any match where we didn't play with press + high backline so I guess this is how we'll have a go at Bayern and Madrid too. Ballsy, if not naive.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Guessing the days off were some pre agreed reward for having done the job required. We don't play until Sunday so good opportunity for some rest.

Andresito

Staff member
We need to get through Alaves game without injuries, don't care if we win 1-0. Then hope nobody breaks during int. break and we will have Gavi, Fermin and Olmo back together with Frenkie. Midfield is stacked all of a sudden.

Frenkie might even be used as CB to lighten the load of Cubarsi and Iñigo until Christensen and Araujo are back.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Hansi 'If the team stays together and we get 1 or 2 new players it has a big future'

Hansi wants more players :oops:
nico-williams-spain.gif

FCBfan22

Hansi 'If the team stays together and we get 1 or 2 new players it has a big future'

Considering our injury history, it makes sense.

We need a fullback, Lewa replacement and another winger (Fati is done and Torres isn't a football player).

It's nice to have a flood of quality players in the midfield, tho.

Last edited:

FC B

Smashing the weaker sides, playing nice football. On the negative side, we lost the 2 most difficult games we played so far. After NT break, gonna see how good we are atm. Not sure his super high line is gonna work vs top teams, so he might have to tweak his approach or we could concede loads of goals.

I haven't seen any match where we didn't play with press + high backline so I guess this is how we'll have a go at Bayern and Madrid too. Ballsy, if not naive.

Yeah I mean in the span of 6 days he'll have to play vs Sevilla, Bayern and Madrid. Terrible schedule particularly with such a thin squad riddled with injured players.

Moreover, the team will only have two days of rest between Bayern and Madrid games, needless to say Madird has one more day to rest before clasico :lol:

Given that I can't see how he'll manage to pull out good results vs. probably the best two teams in Europe atm in a span of two days playing a high line, pressing all the time and not even having the full squad at disposal.

Messi983

He said he does't give free days as a reward for a win. He never said he doesn't give free days to recover. The team had 3 english weeks in a row with half the squad injured. It seems pretty obvious the players need some rest, no?

Again nothing wrong with giving players a rest, just find it strange that when Xavi did the same he was the biggest idiot in the world.

serghei

Of course he does. Would be stupid not to want some reinforcements on some positions considering the quality of the teams he's up against in the league and Europe.

Need 3-4 new players though, not 1-2. Been like this for years. The team is yet to replace players like Busquets, or even Jordi Alba.

Reactions: BJJ

Home of Barca Fans