Hans-Dieter Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

malvolio

Yeah I mean in the span of 6 days he'll have to play vs Sevilla, Bayern and Madrid. Terrible schedule particularly with such a thin squad riddled with injured players.

Moreover, the team will only have two days of rest between Bayern and Madrid games, needless to say Madird has one more day to rest before clasico :lol:

Given that I can't see how he'll manage to pull out good results vs. probably the best two teams in Europe atm in a span of two days playing a high line, pressing all the time and not even having the full squad at disposal.
Sevilla are bums nowadays, no? Maybe a positive result there and losses against Bayern and Madrid.

Joan

Win against Sevilla, loss against Bayern, and a draw with Madrid would be solid.

Everyone but Araujo and Christensen is expected to be back by then.

Andresito

Staff member
Win against Sevilla, loss against Bayern, and a draw with Madrid would be solid.

Damn lol I hope Flick and the boys disagree with that. Solid would be 7 out of 9 points.

At worst we beat Sevilla and draw the other two. But in spite of our injuries I want them to send a message that we can beat anyone. Need to beat at least one of Madrid or Bayern for the confidence.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Hansi 'If the team stays together and we get 1 or 2 new players it has a big future'

Hansi wants more players :oops:
Give him Gyokeres, Tah, a fullback like Frimpong, and a Winger (all things point towards Nico), and see the domination.

Bois we will surpase 2014 MSN Barca.

Tah and Frimpong will be cheap. We will have to shell for LW and No.9. But it won't be astronomical.

FC B

That's picking up 4 of a possible 9 points, 1 of 6 from Bayern and Madrid.

Nah son, win all 3, at worse, draw against Bayern.

Draw vs Bayern and draw vs Madrid would be solid.

Draw against Bayern and win against Madrid would be excellent.

draconifire

Most of our Laliga matches this half of the season are away games. Lagiga has scheduled it so that we can play most of the home games when the New Camp Nou is supposed to be open.

I am not terribly worried about our away games till Dec. Come New Year's onwards, when we start playing in Camp Nou we are going to demolish the teams. We are going to claw back any points we lose or widen the lead.

We gucci Bois

FC B

Damn lol I hope Flick and the boys disagree with that. Solid would be 7 out of 9 points.

At worst we beat Sevilla and draw the other two. But in spite of our injuries I want them to send a message that we can beat anyone. Need to beat at least one of Madrid or Bayern for the confidence.

Worst is to lose vs Bayern and Madrid which is not an impossible scenario, at all.

MontenegrinCuler

Glad to see he did not make the mistake as versus Valladolid last night.

Pedri, Cuba, Lamine, Lewa, Inigo were all subbed off and didn't play until the end when opponent is getting battered already.

He already said after Osasuna game he'll not do it again, and now we saw it in action

malvolio

Beating Bayern would be a turning point. Beating Madrid can happen, but with the midfield/defense/GK we have I'm not sure we can pull it off.

4 points a decent scenario, 6 points optimal.

Joan

So do I but I'm managing my expectations.

I'd take your worst case scenario in a heartbeat. Not a statement but pretty solid considering the week.

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
What the hell are you talking about?
That is terrible
We ain't going far in CL with Balde, Lewa, hardly any muscle in the double pivot and no decent backup for LW/RW. We need to fix at least 2 of these "problems" - we should focus on LB and backup LW/RW. We might be ok with a good LB and pray Raphinha/Yamal don't get injured and aren't overplayed in LL and Lewa firing on all cylinders...

draconifire

So do I but I'm managing my expectations.

I'd take your worse case scenario in a heartbeat. Not a statement but pretty solid considering the week.
After years and years of disappointment. 5-6 matches of good performance don't change much.

Our squad is thin and we have a very touch schedule. Won't be surprised if we lose both Bayern and Real

Home of Barca Fans