Hans-Dieter Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

MontenegrinCuler

We ain't going far in CL with Balde, Lewa, hardly any muscle in the double pivot and no decent backup for LW/RW. We need to fix at least 2 of these "problems" - we should focus on LB and backup LW/RW. We might be ok with a good LB and pray Raphinha/Yamal don't get injured and aren't overplayed in LL and Lewa firing on all cylinders...
"We ain't going far in CL" depends on many things, not just your squad. Mostly on the draw we get in knockouts I guess. We have a relatively easy path to knockout stages, and what opponents we get there will be the single most important factor in our CL success this season. If we get City in ro16, for example, we probably end it there. But if we get Slovan Bratislava in ro16, chances are we make it to qf.

I think we can do something in CL, even with the squad at hand.

jamrock

Young boys are 2nd from bottom in the Swiss league, so basically bar the player being grown men, they aren't much better than Barca B.

Rotations.

serghei

2 draws vs Madrid and Bayern are doable I think, but I'd take a loss vs Bayern for a win on Bernabeu.

On the other hand, even 2 narrow losses would not be enough to question Flick's work so far.

Losses like the 4 goals conceded vs Osasuna are much worse for me.

Rassvet

Him cleaning up Xavi's mess this quick has been immense but that lineup against Osasuna and subbing off RL9 was a massive screw up. A 6 point lead going into the Clasico and winning that would have basically wrapped up the title already.

Could have easily gotten away with resting some players vs YB given how bad they are.

BJJ

Bayern just lost to Villa. I don't know what you make of that but hopefully they aren't the beasts they are made out to be.Real lost too. A win against Sevilla and draws against the other two is perfectly acceptable under the current circumstances.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans