Hans-Dieter Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

vegitot

We'll either end up the fittest/most aggressive team in the world, or it'll be a complete disaster like how Rayo Vallecano used to be conceding 2-3 every game :lol:
Aka Cruyff's style: Prefer to win 5-4 than 1-0.

I don't mind if Flick makes the team play gung ho attacking style like Cruyff used to. However it has lots of flaws. It's fun though.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
GOwfUgWWAAAp0GT

Loki

It sounds a bit strange that he's immediately going for holidays after being unemployed for quite some time now. But then again, there is no training anyways, so as long as he practices his spanish in Ibiza, all is good.

I'll believe it when I'll see it.

He will play at least enough for his contract to automatically renew and I will say a lot more.

He's no Xavi who has benched Alba, Pique and Roberto.

Even without Müller he should know how to improve the output of Lewy and "help" him. With a better pressing Lewy should get more possibilities anyways. I just have a problem right now to see who will be the one that can organize a good pressing. I do not really see Gündogan in that position.

jamrock

Gundogan
Lewa
Kimmich

And he wants to go full press

Unlikely all 3 will start, that's basically a 3rd our on field players.

I think he he'll modify his style slightly.

Windhook

10 days wasted, could have been spent in tactical preparation, not training necessarily. Matter of fact Flick will not have the best players at his disposal till early July due to EURO/Copa America.

Nobody goes to Ibiza with football in mind.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans