Hans-Dieter Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Messi983

J Araujo? What's he's doing here

What he does the best - photobombing. :troll: He's recovering from injury at CE, like Frenkie and Balde.

e006e242-774d-4213-852d-13bf27d1f70e_media-libre-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So he will talk to players in English. When was the last time we had a coach that couldn't communicate in Spanish/Catalan?
Rijkaard? (he did learn after a year or so)

Birdy

So he will talk to players in English. When was the last time we had a coach that couldn't communicate in Spanish/Catalan?

Translators are people as well, and we can get good use of them

Besides, most players speak/understand English nowadays
And Hansi is learning Spanish

Language barrier should not be a problem nowadays

Birdy

Are we all in agreement that Birdy will have to take a username change to Bumsy, once Flick fails like we all know he is going to?

This is the last stand for Birdy, all other idiots he endorsed have been kicked out of the clubs they were managing.
Like Arteta that I endorsed as well?
Like Alonso that I have endorsed?
Like Slot I endorsed that is going to Liverpool?
I can go on...

Don't take stupid clubs/boards as measure or standard of something

Messicito

Imagine we get both they both want to come lol it's not happening yet. Wirtz isn't leaving or Musiala this transfer so it works even better for us to keep waiting.

To me Pedri is the perfect player for second half's. Between him and Wirtz plus Gavi who all have had serious injuries it would be easy for them to rotate. Leave Musiala at LM to create Chaos then Lamine obviously cutting up. I would grab Onana for dm like I said before if we can get a good deal. I have no place for de Jong. Will be interesting to see Simons back.

Striker ? /Roque - New La Masia
Musiala. Wirtz/Pedri. Lamine
Gavi/Fermin Onana?/Bernal
Balde Cubarsi/Christensen Araujo/Faye Fort
Ter Stegs
1000006559.jpg

Last edited:

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
I am more happy about the info and changes around this coaches appointment than the coach itself. Way cheaper salary, was not associated with a club ever, no "Barka DNA", is finally getting a good GK coach

Loki

Flicks salary is only 3 million a year compared to Xavi's 12 million. 12 million is insane. This club is certifiable.
I've read Xavi'S 12m were before tax, Flick's 3 million after tax. So Xavi earned "only" double, not quadruple. But it makes sense, that Flick is demanding less. He is desperate to make a good name in the coaching world after the disaster with German's NT.

Loki

According to rumours he's learning spanish for some time now and he has still 1,5 - 2 months before of the first training, where he can learn spanish intensively. He doesn't need to learn the whole language, just the football one. Shouldn't be that difficult in 2 months if you already have some basics.

Home of Barca Fans