2nd place La Liga
Copa del ray win
Super cup win

2/4 trophies. Let's do it

I would say only
1st in LL
and 1/8 CL
is a def. success in terms of trophies

The rest cases are debatable, and depend on football showcased...
Super Cup and Copa win w/o LL is success only if the football has progressed and there is a clear path for domestic dominance in the years to come

BJJ

I don't want to see a 433 anymore. I was hoping he'd sell De Jong and get a proper physical DM. I don't want Kimmich and I think pairing Kimmich and De Jong would be pointless. Better to get rid of the Portuguese guys.
This season is make or break imo. We could either progress or fall even further behind Madrid.

Devils

Hansi Flick is 'obsessed' with fixing the physical condition of the players. He will focus mainly during the pre-season and will assess using high level technology. [
@alexpintanel]

Blanco

Based on what I’ve read so far about Flick and Barca - the coach loves every player of the team and dreamt about coaching exactly them. To me this sounds like preparation for non-transfer summer for Barca. That would be the reason for Flick appointment, because Xavi was not happy with the situation. Laporta is probably saving some money for next year when there are elections.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hansi Flick is 'obsessed' with fixing the physical condition of the players. He will focus mainly during the pre-season and will assess using high level technology. [
@alexpintanel]

That's why he immediately went to Ibiza after being unemployed for 2 years.

We're fucked.

Press won't be lenient towards him as they were towards Xavi either.

I want to believe but hard to get behind a guy who hasn't coached any serious club team except Bayern who ran on auto-pilot mostly.

BJJ

That's why he immediately went to Ibiza after being unemployed for 2 years.

We're fucked.

Press won't be lenient towards him as they were towards Xavi either.

I want to believe but hard to get behind a guy who hasn't coached any serious club team except Bayern who ran on auto-pilot mostly.
Yeah, Xavi had a ton of experience at big clubs and won numerous sextuples.

Andresito

Staff member
pretty sure they are only replicas and Messi has the original ones.
I believe it's the original ones. Messi not the guy to store Ballon d'Or's for display at home. Maybe his kids play with one each while Antonela gets two golden balls for herself. He'd still have a few left over :lol:

Home of Barca Fans