Hans-Dieter Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
That's why he immediately went to Ibiza after being unemployed for 2 years.

We're fucked.

Press won't be lenient towards him as they were towards Xavi either.

I want to believe but hard to get behind a guy who hasn't coached any serious club team except Bayern who ran on auto-pilot mostly.
I don't think he can do anything at this moment. Seasons are over and players are gearing up for Euros and summer. I may be wrong but there probably aren't any 1st squad players available to train or even interact with.

Messi983

We're fucked.

I want to believe but hard to get behind a guy who hasn't coached any serious club team except Bayern who ran on auto-pilot mostly.

He went there to watch Barca Atletic yesterday tbf. Just don't let his wife know that. :lol:

But really, not much he can do now. Players are either preparing for Euro/Copa America or on holidays. He already had a brief talk with Frenkie and Balde who are recovering at Ciutat Esportiva.

I assume he put the initial plan together with Deco before he has signed and now can only wait and see. Obviously can also still do some work "at home".

It's really all on Laporta to bring some fresh money to the club (especially a new Nike contract) this month and then see what situation we'll be in when transfer window officially opens. Don't expect any serious movements before end of Euro though so it's very likely Flick will start preseason with basically the same team we have now. Only exceptions obviously players on expiring contracts (Alonso and possibly Roberto) leaving and both Joaos returning to their clubs.

Porque

We're fucked.

Who is even training right now?

jamrock

Trebling loading.

With Yamal becoming the youngest Golden ball winner ever.

Fati being a super sub, because a starter next year.

serghei

Your take on the new manager? Asking you coz you backed Xavi till the very end........

Same objectives as Xavi. If he does as well, I'll support him. Not going to see me moan if he gets a league title in his first full season that's for sure.

Home of Barca Fans