Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

ajnotkeith

The fact we have Cubarsi, Bernal and Yamal who barely have 100 games of pro football between them coming into one of the biggest clubs in the world and instantly playing like skilled veterans, and even being the standout players on the pitch, is an incredible thing you'll only see at FC Barcelona.

Even if Barca have absolutely nothing else, they will always have something that no other club has here : The magic of La Masia.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Is Flick trying to say something to the board by starting Torres on LW? I mean, he gots to know he sucks really badly?

ajnotkeith

The team is actually fun to watch again.

It's one of the first times in a while I've been excited to watch Barca and been entertained by our football.

Exciting attacking football, no cowardly tactics, always looking to attack and put on a show whilst winning too. Including high intensity from the entire team, with a limited amount of old players.

BJJ

The team is actually fun to watch again.

It's one of the first times in a while I've been excited to watch Barca and been entertained by our football.

Exciting attacking football, no cowardly tactics, always looking to attack and put on a show whilst winning too. Including high intensity from the entire team, with a limited amount of old players.

Yeah, this how Barca should look and play. It's fun to watch and while we lack the magical players of the past at least we look like a Barca team instead of the shot shows being served up since Valverde.

ajnotkeith

Another part of the win today is not having a neurotic child on the touchline.

I have no doubt in my mind if the decisions that happened today were against Xavi's Barca Xavi would be exploding in anger at the ref and getting sent off.

Flick stayed calm and kept focus.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He still needs players. Squad needs reinforcement. LW, RB, DM and CB.
Selling Faye was insanity.
I say forget about the DM and CB, we're actually alright on midfield and on CB when Araujo is back.. But we need an actual RB, somebody that can cover LW/RW and soon a new 9. Insanity we blew so much on Roque, annoys the fuck out of me!

Reactions: BJJ

JamDav1982

Another part of the win today is not having a neurotic child on the touchline.

I have no doubt in my mind if the decisions that happened today were against Xavi's Barca Xavi would be exploding in anger at the ref and getting sent off.

Flick stayed calm and kept focus.

Yeah he is far more calm.. Xavi got so hyped up he was screaming abuse at his own players let alone the officials.

Home of Barca Fans