Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

JamDav1982

Aye like those who liked Xavi never stopped going on about other Barca coaches before him.

Works both ways.

If Flick fails then it will switch back to Xavi discussion.

Every Barca coach going has been compared to the precious coach/coaches.

companyofcules

Can't ask more. Won his points by tactics, made a group that runs for pleasure, plays decent football at worse, very good football at best.
Our team is incapable of solving games by individuals and he deserves real stars.
Once Raphinha gets tired the level will drop if Lewandowski doesn't find the magic potion.

Andresito

Staff member
Vallecas is always tough so kudos to winning.

Maybe I'm spoiled but I'd like to see some of the classic Barca wins, 3-0, 4-0 etc. Felt like those have been scarce since Messi left.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Vallecas is always tough so kudos to winning.

Maybe I'm spoiled but I'd like to see some of the classic Barca wins, 3-0, 4-0 etc. Felt like those have been scarce since Messi left.
I think with flick at the helm and our defense being as thin and shit, we are not going to see perfect games anymore.

When he joined I expected us to concede a lot, but score more and win. His Bayern did that.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Hansi 'He (Olmo) made the difference in the second half. When he came we had more control.
We knew it wont be easy here. In first half we defended well but not perfectly. In half time i said to the team we wont win with 80%. In second half we did way better and made more pressure.'

Porque

Hansi 'He (Olmo) made the difference in the second half. When he came we had more control.
We knew it wont be easy here. In first half we defended well but not perfectly. In half time i said to the team we wont win with 80%. In second half we did way better and made more pressure.'

Unafraid to make early changes. Understood why he made the change.

Continues to attack as he knows that's the best method to keep opponent honest.

Top start so far.

Home of Barca Fans