Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

jamrock

But is history going to repeat itself. Madrid buying a bunch of superstars that the internet wet its pants about when football isn’t played on paper. There are some big holes and imbalances in that squad going into this season.

Whilst Barca quietly dip into La Masia and start playing wonderful football. Thats the hope I’m clinging on to anyway haha.
Masia had proved to be the kryptonite of madrid's Billions over and over again.

Devils

Xavi wasn't all good when he took over from Koeman. He still got destroyed in the CL and was visibly outcoached even in the start of his time here.

Let's see if the same happens with Flick.

Loki

All culers right now:

its-been84years-titanic.gif

Birdy

Xavi wasn't all good when he took over from Koeman. He still got destroyed in the CL and was visibly outcoached even in the start of his time here.

Let's see if the same happens with Flick.

Yup.
But when he became really abhorrent was in his 2nd season, parking the bus, winning by lucky 1-0s and then moaning that 'we dominated'
Toxicity personified

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Tis a long season. We have been playing good. Let's see how this continues.

Still hasn't changed much from my wants this season. If we win the league I will be happy, coming 2nd is also good for me.

We need to go deep in CL though, that's my ask.

Devils

Curious how we will play when we get Frenkie, Araujo, Gavi, etc...back. Gives Flick many more options. He is exceeding all expectations and he has just bare bones minimum at the moment.

Home of Barca Fans