Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Kul_z

I think the scheme is completely different, almost polar opposite ideas of the game in terms of build up, speed of ball movement, positional freedom etc.
Under xavi we'd be flukeing this. 1, 2 goals and we'd be holding for 3 points approaching 90'.
This is what we needed, score 1, search for 2. Xavi with his idiotic approach only gave players "attacking mentality" when we were down in search of the rescue.
Too many times we conceded in first 10 minutes, i was saying that last season, imagine my shock seeing hansi on the press saying that we need to start to play from very start, not from minute 10.
He would have his ups and downs, but scoring 7 goals in this fashion is the right path to go.
Utter respect, but no mercy. This might be crucial for qualification in cl for next round

jamrock

The run my rudiger against Japan tells you everything that was happening and wrong with the Germans at the last world cup.

What he will show, is that his run with Bayern was the real thing and he could have won the CL even without covid.

serghei

That would be great. If the club could get 2 La Ligas in 3 years and a new stadium lining up under these conditions... that's quite impressive by everyone involved.

Something to be proud of for sure.

Based on this start, and the team clicking as well, it's likely that the German NT had their own amigos going on stinking the place, and their fiasco is not on Flick.

They had. That caused Nagelsmann to call up a lot new players and define the roles of the players in talks with them and if they can live with their role before the call ups.

companyofcules

Amigos + wrong profiles at NT
About the PSG final, I still think PSG should have won it. Clearly penalty not given and fucking Mbappe ruining clear chances.

Birdy

Another big W of Hansi over entitled crybaby Xavi:

Hansi has already unlocked TWO ADDITIONAL lethal scorers: Olmo and Raphina.
Raphina with his off the ball vertical movements that can put him 1v1 with keeper,
and Olmo with license to take the shot whenever around the box

Compare that to Xavi's rigidity, who relied only on Lewa, and didn't devise any way to put others in goalscoring positions. Our attack only now is becoming multi-faceted

PS: Imagine he gives us a 3rd lethal option in Ansu. I would be over the moon if he manages that...

xXKonan

Crap finances so we couldn't get him anymore than just Olmo and injuries leaving us with very little depth.

But you have to like his character though. Got the team playing some good and very effective football despite the problems we have and he doesn't complain about it either.

I'm not sure how the rest of the season goes but he's right, we have got to keep soldiering on.

Home of Barca Fans